Mom and Pop Brick and Mortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mom and Pop Brick and Mortar will be opening "soft opening", lol on Monday, March 10 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. We are located at 156 Carlton Rd., Ste 201, Charlottesville, VA (next to the beer run). Hope to see you there. This has been a long time coming and we appreciate everyone's support!!!!!:vapor::D

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Woah. That is a good reason for a road trip!

Congratulations Pop and Scuba. I wish you well. I know you are going to do great!

Maybe Spring Break in Virginia? LOL (Does this mean no more winters in the sunshine state?)

Sounds like something that would make Christmas vacation in warmer climes even more necessary. Maybe not wintering in the FLA, but I'll bet there will be a "see you next year" sign on the door during the cross-country ski season ;)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Thanks folks

we have met some really nice folks, thought i would post a few pics:D

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

as usual still have a few things to do:laugh:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Ha! Ha! Ha!

I bet we could have some fun. The couch is a 59 caddi (replica ) with working lights its different we are getting lots of comments at the shop folks are enjoying the set up its comfy, we really have met some really nice folks. I had know idea we had so many vapors in C-ville, at some point we will have a Grand opening and send out some invites absolute red carpet treatment to our extended family members that would like to come and visit:)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hello Wuzz

Thank you sir

I have to say in the short period we have been open lots of smokers have come in and it really feels good when they return for more goodies and let us know how well things are working for them. Scuba will be working on a Grand opening in time and will be sending out invites to folks well in advance and see how it go's:)

God Bless Wuzz

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May I get an invite when you do your grand opening. I come down that way once or twice a month when i have to work over off of boulders rd. Live in fredericksburg. I would really like the smaller mom and pop shop.

We'll make sure you get an invite to the grand opening but you can always stop by anytime you are near just to say hi, or get something you need (or want, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread