Canadian Suppliers High nic Juice and 910 attys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the suggestions I will try to contact tastyvapor again but as of yet, no answer on their 888 number and even though their "live online help" chat applet on their websites says there is someone live on now.... after ten mins of waiting without a peep.... I gave up. Both totally wicked and tastyvapor are outside Canada. I was wondering if there are ANY Canadian suppliers as opposed to the US or the UK.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Appreciate the suggestions I will try to contact tastyvapor again but as of yet, no answer on their 888 number and even though their "live online help" chat applet on their websites says there is someone live on now.... after ten mins of waiting without a peep.... I gave up. Both totally wicked and tastyvapor are outside Canada. I was wondering if there are ANY Canadian suppliers as opposed to the US or the UK.

Hi,
Just check in the Suppliers Forum..
You will scroll down a ways and will see a lot of diff suppliers names..
Under their biz names are (most have them)the name of the state or country where they are from. Some are in Canada.

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
I have not seen anyone in Canada or at least who have stock.

You can order from Eastmall in China. If you order their super sampler of 5 x 20ml there is the option to add up to 2 x 30ml 36mg vg or pg no flavour juice for $3 each. They have 3 packs of 901 atomizers as well. There are lots of mention of them in the Canadian forum.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I haven't seen anyone in Canada yet, but I ordered some 48mg liquid from wordupecig.com and they're very good. (If you want to be kicked in the throat by a mule. Which, upon occasion, I do!) No problems received it and I'm expecting my second order from them shortly.

Tastyvaper does ship to Canada. YET. Apparently, he will be very soon though.

Hope this helps!

Eastmall WOW!!!! They win hands down. Took 11 business days. Faster than ANY of the fastest orders from Vapesmart. Is China closer to Alberta than Ontario??? LOL Their order came WITH a packing slip. Something Vapesmart NEVER did in any of the orders. The order was filled AND shipped within 3 hrs of placing my order!!! None of my parts were incorrect and they used a BOX not a bubble wrap envelope like the one VM sent that arrived ripped open. Once my order at Vapesmart was even delayed because they were "out of bubble envelopes for 3 days"??? Don't tell me there are no Staples or even Walmarts in Ont.? And yes how can they be responsible for what our terrible domestic mail service does but are tiny boxes that hard to come by or ship considering the high shipping cost at Vapesmart ($15 on order under $100)!

Even with staying in customs for 2 days, this Eastmall order BY FAR outweighs any of my Vapesmart experiences. Sure... the service at Vapesmart was excellent in correcting problems that occurred but after 3 orders and 3 mixups I was beginning to wonder whether or not "buy local in Canada" made any sense if a foreign supplier could fill the same request faster the first time around without making repeated errors.

OH... and did I mention CHEAPER? What would have cost me $220.00 at Vapesmart cost me $93.00 (Canadian) at Eastmall. I am amazed and will buy from them again and again. If you're out there... thanks Eastmall. And I am equally floored that "Cappacino" eliquid actually tastes somewhat like a creamy coffee drink. Not sure what VM has ever sent me but it tasted nothing like Cappacino let alone anything coffee related. I didn't complain or mention it because I felt guilty for bringing up consistent problems I had with every single order. Not to mention I had little or no experience with what it was supposed to taste like. Sure wasn't like any cappacino I ever had in a coffee shop. Now all I need to do is finish off the remainder of this leftover Vapesmart eliquid bottle.

hmmm maybe not. Here kitty kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread