Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
My mistake didn't see that part. It does say food than so I'm sure it would be fine... My apologies solace :(

I really should have read the description better- that actually looks perfect, if it's stretchy!
I blame it on this glass of wine at my right hand :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
LMAO ... so the other day I ordered some to do 4 feeder tubes ... do you think 50' was overkill? :)

I wouldn't suggest doing more than three tubes at once, that might be a bit overwhelming.

While extra length is sometimes good to have, its usually important to have the right girth for rapid juice delivery.

At first it takes a bit of coaxing to get just the tip in there, a little juice on the tip helps, especially if the orifice hasn't been used like this before. Once your in and sufficiently slick go all the way in and a bit to the side. You'll know if you squeeze her and she drips every bit of her juice for you that you put it in the right spot.

Maurice

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
I wouldn't suggest doing more than three tubes at once, that might be a bit overwhelming.

While extra length is sometimes good to have, its usually important to have the right girth for rapid juice delivery.

At first it takes a bit of coaxing to get just the tip in there, a little juice on the tip helps, especially if the orifice hasn't been used like this before. Once your in and sufficiently slick go all the way in and a bit to the side. You'll know if you squeeze her and she drips every bit of her juice for you that you put it in the right spot.

Maurice
LOL!!!
I had to double-check to see if i was still on the Reo Forum.....and NOT....Dr. Ruth!!:D
Kinda reminds me of the scene in "Private School", where Martin Mull (the pharmacist) discusses toothbrushes with Phoebe Cates' boyfriend....!!:ohmy:
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread