Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I saw this juice on FaceBook and wanted to try it. I got a chance today and it is amazing. It is like a more tart version of Hadoken from Fusion Vapor. It is like Virgin Vapors Sweet Summer Lemonade with lime and menthol added. The fusion of flavor is amazing. I have been vaping it all day. Will do a full review with the wattages soon. At lower wattage the juice is sweeter. The more wattage the more the flavors fuse together. The flavors hold up to 60 watts. The hybrid bottles it comes with are really innovative.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Some ecig stores are caring them in the states or you can get them directly from their FB page. Where you asking if the ejuice was concentrated flavoring for mixing or or ejuice for vaping? If so it is ejuice for vaping. Their ejuice is different in a good way in what we have here. Hopefully this week I will get to review more flavors. But here is my quick look on there take of RY4. Hope that helps :)

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
They updated there bottle with a 3d icon so not sure exactly. I am way behind on reviews to contact them again but hopefully I will fix that. But you can pm them directly to get their low price but have to deal with international shipping or contact one of their many us suppliers. I bought a bottle of Blue Print ejuice from a local brick and mortar for almost 50% of what the price is online. I highly recommend their GD4. Their flavor strength is way lower than what I usually like which is probably great for you lasttango. I think GD flavors are mixed differently so even people like me that usually think the more flavor the better can enjoy. When you get a chance to try them I am interested in what you think.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I got a bottle (6mg)of this in my zamplebox this month. Vaped on my VTR on a simple dripper with a 2.1 wrapped dual coil
Vapor production was very good
throat hit was high
flavor level was strong

While I REALLY liked the lemon in this vape because it tasted fresh and pure and the hint of lime complete with a touch of lime peel spray the menthol caused the vape to taste like a halls cough drop to me...I may keep it around just for cold season as see if it helps like a cough drop would :)....I must admit that I am not a big menthol fan and those who do like menthols may find this vape perfect:vapor:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
While I REALLY liked the lemon in this vape because it tasted fresh and pure and the hint of lime complete with a touch of lime peel spray the menthol caused the vape to taste like a halls cough drop to me...I may keep it around just for cold season as see if it helps like a cough drop would :)....I must admit that I am not a big menthol fan and those who do like menthols may find this vape perfect:vapor:
Do all menthols taste like halls to you? Just think there is a hint in there and doesn't taste that way to me but it is interesting. I think it is koolada not menthol.

Kytrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I tried this through Zample first as well. Never got a chance to steep because I did terrible things to that poor 10mL bottle within 24 hours of receipt each time. The DBG is probably the most menthol vape I've ever had to a point where the first hit is painful, but after that first one it's great. This time around I received Tasty Churros, a flavor that prompted me to demand to know where I can get some. And the answer for me sadly is nowhere online yet. :(

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Some ecig stores are caring them in the states or you can get them directly from their FB page. Where you asking if the ejuice was concentrated flavoring for mixing or or ejuice for vaping? If so it is ejuice for vaping. Their ejuice is different in a good way in what we have here. Hopefully this week I will get to review more flavors. But here is my quick look on there take of RY4. Hope that helps :)

Really would prefer a website name, not a fb page.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Really would prefer a website name, not a fb page.
You are in luck Golden Drops Products - Vapor Foundry now carries it. Hope that is what you are looking for. I have never bought anything from vaporfoundry so I would do a bit of research to make sure they are legit. GD posted the link. But I think you are safe but not sure.

I've tried the So Cool Pomegranate and the So Cool Strawberry Daiquiri (I like a mix of fruit and mint), and imo it is just a little bit of mint. Honestly, both flavors tasted very similar (and good), but there is a great finish that is hard to describe on both, a contrast to the fake tasting aftertastes that so many of the fruity flavors have, I am guessing that all of their fruit flavors have a similar finish. I used 6 mg. nic, and payed 15 for 18 mls at a vape shop in SF, a little pricey for me, but nice for a special treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread