Five Pawns Mixology Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I sure want to get the Castle Long Reserve but would surely tank the regular also. Right now I'm using 3 of their juices the Gambit, Grand Master and Queenside with my favorite being Gambit but not by much. There as some others they make I've yet to try but will when I have some money to vaporize with.

pipster

ECF Veteran
I haven't tried any 5 Pawns and I don't plan on it. For that price they should all be hands down mind blowing. From the endless reviews i've read, it appears it just ain't so. This line has been hyped onto a tall pedestal and my credit card is saying haha, Nope. Unless they are steeped with genuine Unicorn farts, they are just another juice you will like or dislike, imo. And I like plenty of juices at a more realistic price.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
I'm afraid to try five pawns.... because If I like it, then I will subconsciously be forced to buy more... and MORE...
and it's expensive as heck...

Think of Five Pawns as a fine bottle of brandy. You wouldn't mix it with soda and drink it all the time. You'd enjoy a snifter after dinner, or when savoring a special moment. And I'm sure you're worth it!

I haven't tried any 5 Pawns and I don't plan on it. For that price they should all be hands down mind blowing. From the endless reviews i've read, it appears it just ain't so. This line has been hyped onto a tall pedestal and my credit card is saying haha, Nope. Unless they are steeped with genuine Unicorn farts, they are just another juice you will like or dislike, imo. And I like plenty of juices at a more realistic price.

As for price, see above. And of course, taste is objective. I don't do pedestals, and unicorn farts have never appealed to me (wrong end of the animal), and after only 1.5 years of vaping my vaper's tongue is still developing, but there is something about the combination of flavors in the two FP e-liquids I've experienced so far that puts them above almost everything else I've tried.

wedoitall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Clay, West Virginia, USA
I've been wanting to try a few of their flavors out and have read many reviews . Many being great but a couple were kind if neutral.

Can anybody give a point of perspective from a dripper? Are these great in RBA's and RDA's? The only thing I've heard less than great is one guy said the flavors were kinda muted. Of course that is subjective.

Do they require steeping? If so for how long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
I've been wanting to try a few of their flavors out and have read many reviews . Many being great but a couple were kind if neutral.

Can anybody give a point of perspective from a dripper? Are these great in RBA's and RDA's? The only thing I've heard less than great is one guy said the flavors were kinda muted. Of course that is subjective.

Do they require steeping? If so for how long

These are great juices to drip because of their complexity. A dripper will allow you to get all the flavors intended to convey. If you are using a RDA or RBA, I think it's more about the build. I don't think really low ohm builds would work best with these juices.

They are presteeped, but I believe the flavor develops even further along the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread