Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
giant vapes, goodlife vapor, the plume room...

+1 for Giant Vapes. If you are looking to try new online vendors, GV is a great place to go. They carry tons of different juices from different vendors. Try many different brands but only pay for shipping once (and it's not bad on the shipping). They have great customer service.

Grimmda

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Kc
I don't see many people talk about Infusion juice. I get it from ejc labs or ejuicecig.com and it's priced well and mostly has amazing flavor! My fav is blackwood, Cuban cigar, vanilla pipe, double ry4, piña colada, cheesy cake, vanilla cupcake, Belgian waffle. All of which can handle high heat as it's 30pg/70vg and with close to 4v in a 1.9 aspire nautilus it's amazing. I have a friend with a kraken and he can't put it down. Has gone through a 120ml bottle In 2 weeks.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
For ME - Ahlusion is consistently the best e-juice for your money. And when you spend $20 on their non-express line, you can request a free 10 ml bottle of any juice (other than those that specifically say ineligible for samples). That's a $9 value for free.

About 3 weeks after you receive your juice, you'll get a 15% off coupon that can be used multiple times over the next 15 days. If you order every time you have a 15% off coupon, you can end up with 50 mls of ejuice for a little over $20 (I purchase a 10 ml and 30 ml and ask for a 10 ml sample).

Ahlusion makes up the bulk of my e-juice collection.

tyoung

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Los Angeles
The sky seems to be the limit. I have placed orders with several different vendors over the past two weeks. Some truly great ones with great juice and fast shipping were:

Mt. Baker Vapor
Vaping Watch
My Freedom Smokes

Have shipments headed my way from:
Namber Juice
Lucky 7 Vapes
Alien Vapor
Alien Visons (for the legit stuff!)
Revolution Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread