P10 & Precise Plus 10440 Users Feedback Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Hi all. My question for all of you is what gauge wire and how many ohms are you using to get Optimum battery life. I like the lower gauges but am finding battery life horrible. Of course I know why. ;)

Perhaps, You should concern yourself with battery size instead... A 10440 with a full charge will give you around 350mah. That's it... all there is... compared to a 18350 or a 14500 they put out half as much energy... High school math class tells us there's no way they're going to keep up with a larger battery.... for very long, anyway...

I think you may have missed the point of what a P 10, or a P+ does best... for lack of a better term, they have "style".. lots of it...but, only for a short time...
My wifey has one... my heart skips a beat when she "whips it out" soooo hot!...and wishing there was more...but alas.. it can never be...

What ever size advantage you have will be taken up by the extra batts making a bulge in your pocket... Do yourself a favor... PM me with the details, and your asking price... bingo, bango, ....o, dollars are speeding towards your bank account... even as we speak...
You now have the funds to select a mod that will fit your needs... You are welcome!!!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, i miss the sleek size of the P10. She was a beauty. Might have to bring it back for a short run sometime. AW discontinued carrying the blue 10440 battery about a year ago, i'd have to find a good replacement. Back in the day, people would run a 1.5ohm on them, didn't last long, but the AW's held up.

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Yeah, i miss the sleek size of the P10. She was a beauty. Might have to bring it back for a short run sometime. AW discontinued carrying the blue 10440 battery about a year ago, i'd have to find a good replacement. Back in the day, people would run a 1.5ohm on them, didn't last long, but the AW's held up.

OK... David... Don't talk like that, unless you mean it....Now,I would wait 6 mo. for a couple of those (1 stainless/1 brass please)
They aren't for everyone but, there's a niche ..... isn't that what you do??? It's a great little mod, when used as directed...
The e-fest and Joyetechs seem to work well.. there's no reason to compare them to the AW's if they're discontinued...

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
Yes, I know all about the big battery mod and have a few. And I am well aware of the P10 battery being small. I have 2 and prefer them. The hit with a good battery and my Hornet is comparable. Just missing the aw's. I agree David, it is a sweet mod. Being a smaller woman, I just prefer the way it feels in my hand. Big mods make me feel like I'm holding a flashlight. I really don't mind having extra 10440's in my pocket, they are tiny!

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
P+10 Being a smaller woman, I just prefer the way it feels in my hand. Big mods make me feel like I'm holding a flashlight. I really don't mind having extra 10440's in my pocket, they are tiny!

Carrying extra batteries? When I had my P+10 I took 4 batteries with me and after 8 hours I was on fumes, plus the fact that I never got a satisfying vape...
The power factor of a 10440 under load using a 1.5 ohm atomizer = a very weak vape. Using a fully charged battery-after the first few hits its all down hill from there...

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
Carrying extra batteries? When I had my P+10 I took 4 batteries with me and after 8 hours I was on fumes, plus the fact that I never got a satisfying vape...
The power factor of a 10440 under load using a 1.5 ohm atomizer = a very weak vape. Using a fully charged battery-after the first few hits its all down hill from there...

Oh, pssh. P+10 owners in the know only take them out if they're going to the Opera or Ballet.
...And...they only take one extra battery with them, which is discretely tucked into their gilded, diamond-encrusted battery case.

If they run out of batteries, they have their driver fetch another.

Tis' true.:p

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
Oh, pssh. P+10 owners in the know only take them out if they're going to the Opera or Ballet.
...And...they only take one extra battery with them, which is discretely tucked into their gilded, diamond-encrusted battery case.

If they run out of batteries, they have their driver fetch another.

Tis' true.:p

Now, here's a girl that "knows" .... Miss, I will fetch your batteries anytime...Do I get to wear a driver's cap???.. Kinky!!!

fendymn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Penang, Malaysia, Malaysia
Hi all, sorry for interupting in this thread. I cant find the proper thread to ask.
A friend If mine drop his p16 & the ring that sorrounding the fire button (dont know what to call) dented pretty bad. He still can fire but the dented part has block the locking on the fire button. Are there any sparepart still available for p16?
Thanks,

Sent from my calculator

PatrickG

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2011
Indiana
I'd be all over an updated version of the 10440. A pocket full of batteries and Super Shorty 2.0 cartos have been my main vape for a while now. The only changes I would make would be a locking button(no idea how you would do that), and a non recessed 510 connection now that IBTanked makes a tiny tank for the Super Shorty that blocks the air flow

I know I just listed a bunch of complaints, but it really is my favorite vape by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread