Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Was getting to reorder and noticed the new flavor. Has anyone tried this yet? Any chance I might get a sample of this substituted in my order?

G slate, Razzmatazz is brand new (just released last Monday) so not many people have tried it. We sent an advance tester to Spinfuel Magazine and it won a 2014 Spinfuel Choice Award so I know we're not alone in loving this flavor! I'm sure we can substitute a sample in your sample pack if you write customer service.

I hope you enjoy!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Our reviews are currently suspended (we have so many IT upgrades going on that new reviews have been suspended for a few months while we're under construction). So this flavor doesn't have any reviews on our site yet since it's only a few weeks old. It did win a Spinfuel Choice Award though and you can check out the full review Rosepetal provided (thank you, Rosepetal!).

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
OK here goes-ANOTHER FAVORITE!!!
This tastes just like a drink my MIL makes called "Raspberry shortcake" (Raspberry juice, vanilla MacGuillicuddy, and a splash of cream)

Seriously though this is a strong sweet raspberry flavor. And of course I didn't let it steep at all LOL but I don't think steeping is neccesary-half the bottle is already gone! Great creation Annette!

LouP

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi All ! Annette , you have out done yourself with Razzamatazz!! I've got my second bottle now and it is fantastic. Since the first bottle arrived I've had to keep a carton of frozen vanilla yoghurt and frozen raspberries and have a dish every night with an evod full of Razzamatazz mixed with In Vino Veritas. Snow, wind, ice or rain, I'm a happy camper. Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi All ! Annette , you have out done yourself with Razzamatazz!! I've got my second bottle now and it is fantastic. Since the first bottle arrived I've had to keep a carton of frozen vanilla yoghurt and frozen raspberries and have a dish every night with an evod full of Razzamatazz mixed with In Vino Veritas. Snow, wind, ice or rain, I'm a happy camper. Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, LouP!!! :) I'll have to try your Razzmatazz/In Vino Veritas mix, too! Yumm!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Outstanding! Hands down, one of my very favorites. UNBELIEVABLY realistic!! Will it be back in stock soon Annette?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

We should have it back in stock in about a week. Demand has been so high we're temporarily cleaned out but we'll have more soon!

Anarchy84

Jun 4, 2014
Milwaukee, WI
Recently received my first bottle of Razzmatazz, and it has quickly become one of my favorite all-time juices. So many amazing flavors in the Absolute line. Cherry on Top, Singing the Blues, and Razzmatazz are the best so far. Looking forward to trying Celestial Honeydew, Plum Crazy, and Perfect Peach next. :)

Edit - The more I vape Razzmatazz, the more I love it. Great flavor, great throat hit, and amazing vapor production. The "Absolute" line liquids seem to produce far more vapor than the alcohol-based flavors, and this one is no exception.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread