Status
Not open for further replies.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Hello MissP, Do I know you? I'm an old Vermillion fan from a couple years ago, haven't been around lately but have started vaping again this last week ... damn cravings just keep coming back! Just ordered a couple of my favorite juices and a couple samples of new stuff, Can't wait to try it! Good to see Vermillion River is doing so well. Store looks great, all the new flavors. Is Dave still around the forums? Hi Dave, if you are! Just dropped in to say hi!

Happy vaping fellow VR fans!

OMG I swear, I am braindead these days. My memory really sucks. Of course I know you MissP, I'm sorry for not remembering. I was just going back over some old stuff and remembered you .... hehe. Getting old sucks!!!! How've you been????

Last edited:

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Been pretty good lately ;) Had some health issues that I still battle, but it is under control at the moment. Moved back home where my folks live and looking for full time employment, in between enjoying the nice spring we are having. (And feeling bad for all the snowed in folks LOL)

Glad to see you back around!! And DOUBLY glad you are back to vaping!! Dave is so busy with the store, that I help out with the forum to ease his workload a bit. If I cant answer a question, he is just a phone call away.... along with the great guys he has with him there!

(and glad you figured out I USED to be MsDash :) )

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Well, sorry to hear about your health, but glad it's under control at the moment. I certainly know how that goes.

What's wrong with a little snow!!!!! It's snowing here right now. lol YAY I LOVE SNOW!!!!! It's been a really cold winter though, way too cold for these old bones.

You know, vaping is just so dangerous. I have only been doing it again for about a week and already I've spent $100 !!!!! I had to buy a few new bottles of juice. I have so many favorites, I had a hard time not buying more! I had to toss all my old juices, (and I won't even tell you how much I had) because they were more than 2 years old. I wish I'd been in a place where I could have given them away when I stopped vaping, but that's life, right? Can't always do what we want to do. I do have a ton of mods, and extras that I'll be selling/giving away as soon as I can get organized. I really just want my old 510s .. they are the most like ciggys and that's what I crave.

Anyway, good to see you too ... we have to liven this place up!

Been pretty good lately ;) Had some health issues that I still battle, but it is under control at the moment. Moved back home where my folks live and looking for full time employment, in between enjoying the nice spring we are having. (And feeling bad for all the snowed in folks LOL)

Glad to see you back around!! And DOUBLY glad you are back to vaping!! Dave is so busy with the store, that I help out with the forum to ease his workload a bit. If I cant answer a question, he is just a phone call away.... along with the great guys he has with him there!

(and glad you figured out I USED to be MsDash :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread