Worst Thing Ever!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
The worst thing ever is checking the tracking on vapemail and seeing that it has been delivered. Now you're probably thinking why is that so bad? Isn't that a good thing? Well, it's not when you get to work in the morning and realize that you have to cover a meeting tonight and will be home 3 1/2 hours later than normal :cry: That means an extra 3 1/2 hours until I can rip open my favorite purple package and tear into Grap3 Ap3 and Queen of Hearts. I have two brand new tanks sitting in my purse begging to be filled and have to cover a city council meeting. Even sadder is if it wasn't for the meeting I'd be home right now in the middle of a vape cloud :(
ETA: Fingers crossed it's a short meeting cause I've been looking forward to these as soon as they were made available.

Last edited:

revco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Missoula, MT
Hahaha. Yeah, that happened to me on my last NT order. Emergency out of town work thing the day the order's supposed to come in, gone for 3 days, sub-zero temperatures outside and no one wanted to help pick up my mail. I kept hoping it was going to be OK, probably thought more about those poor little bottles freezing their little labels off the whole time than I thought about work. ;)

Got home & binge dripped the NT. Was worth waiting. You'll be OK. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The worst thing ever is checking the tracking on vapemail and seeing that it has been delivered. Now you're probably thinking why is that so bad? Isn't that a good thing? Well, it's not when you get to work in the morning and realize that you have to cover a meeting tonight and will be home 3 1/2 hours later than normal :cry: That means an extra 3 1/2 hours until I can rip open my favorite purple package and tear into Grap3 Ap3 and Queen of Hearts. I have two brand new tanks sitting in my purse begging to be filled and have to cover a city council meeting. Even sadder is if it wasn't for the meeting I'd be home right now in the middle of a vape cloud :(
ETA: Fingers crossed it's a short meeting cause I've been looking forward to these as soon as they were made available.

The only thing better than anxious anticipation is sweet release ;)

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
The only thing better than anxious anticipation is sweet release ;)

Very true ;) Well worth the wait lol. Grap3 Ap3 was love at first vape :wub: good thing I'll be placing an order for bigger bottles on Wednesday cause I have a feeling this is gonna go quick. Haven't played around with it yet, but the first vape was Welchs grape soda. QoH is pretty tasty too. Another home run. You knocked both outta the park.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Very true ;) Well worth the wait lol. Grap3 Ap3 was love at first vape :wub: good thing I'll be placing an order for bigger bottles on Wednesday cause I have a feeling this is gonna go quick. Haven't played around with it yet, but the first vape was Welchs grape soda. QoH is pretty tasty too. Another home run. You knocked both outta the park.

Awesome!~ I always get a little nervous when I release new flavors... it's like I am a pre-teen going to my first dance... stuck to the wall, waiting for someone to ask me to step on their toes. LOL

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
Awesome!~ I always get a little nervous when I release new flavors... it's like I am a pre-teen going to my first dance... stuck to the wall, waiting for someone to ask me to step on their toes. LOL

You can step on my toes anytime ;)
I've tried a lot of different vendors before finding Nicoticket. This is the first time no matter what I've ordered it's been consistently outstanding. I've yet to get a dud. Before I forget thanks supersizing my melons.... and monkey :D :lol:

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
CLARK!

I guess this is a good time to inform you that my lost shipment from 13 FEB 2014 that got sent to Africa was sent back to a USPS center in New Jersey. Hopefully they send it to me, but it might be coming back to you, I don't know. Good news either way.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=9405510200881081888321

Talk about pre-steeping. Good thing I successfully received my other Nicoticket orders.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
CLARK!

I guess this is a good time to inform you that my lost shipment from 13 FEB 2014 that got sent to Africa was sent back to a USPS center in New Jersey. Hopefully they send it to me, but it might be coming back to you, I don't know. Good news either way.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=9405510200881081888321

Talk about pre-steeping. Good thing I successfully received my other Nicoticket orders.

WOW!! And I thought my order was misrouted!!

My package went from Nebraska to Las Vegas by way of New York. And it sat in New York for over a week!! I finally got it and am SO happy!! I'm like you- I thought 'at least it got a really good pre-steep!!!'

Gotta love USPS!!

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany

My package went from Nebraska to Las Vegas by way of New York. And it sat in New York for over a week!! I finally got it and am SO happy!! I'm like you- I thought 'at least it got a really good pre-steep!!!'

Gotta love USPS!!

I only get mail on Fridays, so while I always expect some sort of vape mail, I have really been waiting for that darn package. I've received 2 other Nicoticket orders in the meantime, so I guess it could be worse. Hopefully I get another Reo and the Nicoticket this week......

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
I've tried a lot of different vendors before finding Nicoticket. This is the first time no matter what I've ordered it's been consistently outstanding. I've yet to get a dud. Before I forget thanks supersizing my melons.... and monkey :D :lol:
Now that's service...outstanding flavors and supersized melons.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
CLARK!

Diplomatic Post Office, Europe? Or does DPO, AE stand for something different.

How in da hell did USPS manage to screw that shipment up so horribly?

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Diplomatic Post Office, Europe? Or does DPO, AE stand for something different.

How in da hell did USPS manage to screw that shipment up so horribly?

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

I don't know. It's guano crazy that they let it sit there for 3 weeks when it obviously didn't belong there. I get my mail at an APO, AE, but I've never heard of a DPO. I am pretty sure it's a Diplomatic Post Office, but the closest thing I can find to that address on the internet is a DPO in Tasmania. There was one in Greece with the exact same address, but the internets tell me that it closed down 10-15 years ago. Who knows, at least I have all the other NT flavors on hand.

Epic pre-steep though, hopefully the Africans didn't know what e-liquid is and decided to open up the caps and let it sit in a cabinet for 24 hours shaking it up occasionally, that's what I'm hoping for.;)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I don't know. It's guano crazy that they let it sit there for 3 weeks when it obviously didn't belong there. I get my mail at an APO, AE, but I've never heard of a DPO. I am pretty sure it's a Diplomatic Post Office, but the closest thing I can find to that address on the internet is a DPO in Tasmania. There was one in Greece with the exact same address, but the internets tell me that it closed down 10-15 years ago. Who knows, at least I have all the other NT flavors on hand.

Epic pre-steep though, hopefully the Africans didn't know what e-liquid is and decided to open up the caps and let it sit in a cabinet for 24 hours shaking it up occasionally, that's what I'm hoping for.;)

Hahahaha hahaha haha! One can always hope.
Glad you finally got your lost purple package.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

z9pZkvX.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Chance um'!
We love mods and mod holders here . . .. :closedeyes:

I could, but I'm not touching that.

CLARK!

Thank you for the heads up dude. I have set up alerts for the shipment - I will keep an eye on it. If it returns, I will go down and flog Olga the postal abuser. If it heads your way, I will go down and flog Olga the postal abuser. ;) Thank you for your patience while the USPS and the Military Post sort it out.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Chance um'!
We love mods and mod holders here . . .. :closedeyes:

I could, but I'm not touching that.

Gotta love USPS!!

We've actually improved the process significantly by implementing a little "trick" the post office showed us... but... I still recommend priority... that $50 insurance gives us the protection we need to replace any order that gets totally lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread