Status
Not open for further replies.

Proetus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Western Mass
And my DNA20 is reborn into a DNA30! Tip of the day... Mikes original battery holder from FT won't fire at 30watts. Fires fine at 20, but not at 30! I believe he mentioned that in his build thread at some point tho and then upgraded his to the keystones. Easily enough accomplished in the future. Important part is I have a 20w mod back!

Bmays

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looks great Proetus, Mine was gonna get a design printed on it but the print shop has been busy and if its not done by tomorrow afternoon I'm gonna just settle for plain cobalt blue too.

Question folks. I got 4 of the 5A fuses. I have "jumped" the positive and negative on the keystone holder and have two wires from the holder. Should I just use 2 fuses in line with the positive, or splice into the "jump" and install one in between the two 18650's and one on the main positive lead?

I know either will work, thought I'd see what you folks are doing.

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
Bap would 4 of those fuses be sufficient for a Turnigy nano-tech 5600mah 1S2P 65~130C Hardcase Lipo Pack?
Thanks in advance

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk

Yes they would work fine for a DNA20, but might start limiting some current at the high end with a DNA30. I would recommend using two 7/14 amp fuses. I will post links to both in a little bit.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Off topic-

Both the top (atomizer to battery) and bottom ( switch to battery) adjustment screws on my mod will not stay put. Any ideas for a solution that won't interfere with current flow?

i don't think we know the meaning of ''on topic'' :D - proetus' intentions were good but where's the fun in that? ;)

y'all have to scroll to get to the pictures once they start to get posted :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread