To all campaigners - get on twitter, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
OK, this may be preaching to the converted with a lot of you, but if you are not already signed up to twitter, do so now.

I'm not kidding - there is no better way to co-ordinate our efforts than via twitter. If you don't know how it works, I suggest you go to twitter.com now and sign up an account, then download an application like TweetDeck and have a play around with it.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss it's implications.

Last edited:
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Exylis

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
Null
OK, this may be preaching to the converted with a lot of you, but if you are not already signed up to twitter, do so now.

I'm not kidding - there is no better way to co-ordinate our efforts than via twitter. If you don't know how it works, I suggest you go to twitter.com now and sign up an account, then download an application like TweetDeck and have a play around with it.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss it's implications.

Got a twitter account pronto and have been tweeting all kinds of things ever since, especially ecig advocacy. Didn't know about the specific #SaveEcigs use. Will use that from now on. Listen to SmokeyJoe! He's right! Get off your butts and get involved! Otherwise, kiss your vaping freedom goodbye. The establishment DOES NOT like us vaping.

swampergene

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Slatington, PA, USA
This is an old message but deserves new life. I'd never used twitter until I a few weeks ago, and the number of tweets concerning vaping is unbelievable. I have used the opportunity to correct misinformed people on a daily basis, and some do listen and come over to "our side" when given the facts. It is our opportunity to counter the media in a very public forum.

Just join ... Then search for phrases like ecigs, ecig, vape, vaping, etc. Help make a difference!

:)

Oh....I'm @swampergene should anyone care lol

swampergene

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Slatington, PA, USA
The #SaveEcigs hashtag is good for spreading our message, but the people who are spreading all the false crap are not going to be using that so you generally won't find the BS using that (and thus, they will never randomly see OUR messages either). Using the words I mentioned above, you will always find a bunch of people needing a good lesson or two :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread