• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone here tried Zamplebox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
So after going through quite a few juices, I'm finding myself swinging far more to the US made juices than any others. There are exceptions, but on the whole not many. I'm currently vaping a bubblegum flavour that actually tastes of nothing. It's UK made from a company that creates outstanding tobacco varieties, but very few decent sweet flavours.

So with this is mind, and after seeing plenty of glowing reviews I subscribed to Zamplebox. It works out at around £27 a month for at least 5 bottles/60ml of e-liquid, but most seem to get more than that (some much more!). From the bottles people are getting, it can easily cost twice the amount or more if bought over here.

I've seen 4 or 5 reviews from Brits who seem very happy, and figured there's no commitment to carry on so I went for it and ordered my first box this morning. It's already on its way with a tracking number! I'll be showing what I got when it arrives, but in the meantime, have any other Brits got a box before? I'm amazed more people over here haven't jumped on it!

I just hope customs aren't feeling particularly mean. The threshold for charges is £15, and with today's exchange rate, the value of the box is £15.02. Would be a killer to get £8 handling charge plus VAT for going 2p over! There wasn't any mention of charges from the others who got them. Got to admit, the mystery of it is making it one of my most exciting pieces of vapemail on its way!

Pur3Rush

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Southern California
Many people have tried it. Not trying to be difficult, but I recommend using the search function, or just use google, and it will show all the ecf zamplebox results. As far as cost, most US juice companies ship internationally. To offset your cost, I recommend trying diy juice. The cost is very cheap. You can create a few of your own juices to offset or bring down the cost of the juices you order. Plus you will never run out of juice. It's easier than it seems. Trust me. Once you create 1 good juice, it will be hard to stop. The fun part is trying to recreate a juice that you really like. A fun challenge.

Cheers!

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Many people have tried it. Not trying to be difficult, but I recommend using the search function, or just use google, and it will show all the ecf zamplebox results. As far as cost, most US juice companies ship internationally. To offset your cost, I recommend trying diy juice. The cost is very cheap. You can create a few of your own juices to offset or bring down the cost of the juices you order. Plus you will never run out of juice. It's easier than it seems. Trust me. Once you create 1 good juice, it will be hard to stop. The fun part is trying to recreate a juice that you really like. A fun challenge.

Cheers!

I actually meant has anyone in the UK tried it, since I was posting in the UK forum :D I've found plenty of glowing reports of customers in the US, but in the UK we're paying much higher postage, and can't easily get some of these juices here. I especially wanted to know if anyone else in the UK thought it was good value after receiving a box, as it certainly seems like it compared to the premium juice prices here.

I have made my own before, and I'm well aware of the benefits, but I also like premium ready made juices. If nothing else it serves as inspiration with some of the complex flavours out there such as Radiator Pluid and Snake Oil. Looking forward to the experience of a number of juices from Vapetrik that are on their way, as I've heard they are very complex and intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread