So far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

chokmah

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
Austin Texas
While I am fairly new to being an e-smoker I thought I would offer my thoughts.

This was the first e-cig I ordered and have been totally pleased so far. I have had it about a month and after getting use to it and learning to opperate it, it was well worth the investment. I ordered from puresmoker and have not had any issues at all with it. I ordered another for my husband and more atomisers. I then ordered liquids and the usb adapters which I received today.

The battery life seems to be around 8 hrs give or take depending on how often you puff on it. The atomisers I clean out just by blowing through the small hole and letting them drip onto a towel.

So far all seem to be functioning as they are suppost to but will add more later as I am still trying out the USB adapters.

Just my 2 cents....

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
While I am fairly new to being an e-smoker I thought I would offer my thoughts.

This was the first e-cig I ordered and have been totally pleased so far. I have had it about a month and after getting use to it and learning to opperate it, it was well worth the investment. I ordered from puresmoker and have not had any issues at all with it. I ordered another for my husband and more atomisers. I then ordered liquids and the usb adapters which I received today.

The battery life seems to be around 8 hrs give or take depending on how often you puff on it. The atomisers I clean out just by blowing through the small hole and letting them drip onto a towel.

So far all seem to be functioning as they are suppost to but will add more later as I am still trying out the USB adapters.

Just my 2 cents....

I have been using, among many others, Puresmokers RN4072 and I can say after many months, it is hard to beat this penstyle for both cartridge and battery life--the USB passthrough is key--Sun

JeremyJames

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
I purchased one of these classic penstyles from puresmoker and I have been in love ever since, I have quit smoking tobacco for about 40 days now with 0 analog ciggaretes. I have had 5 of these for about 30 days and they are all still working great, as if still new. The 3 DSE901B "minis" I started with paled in comparison to these and died only weeks after I bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread