• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Liquid from Fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
You were very lucky it did not get confiscated. I had to go through a few loops to get mine some months back. And know of someone else who had to go through even more loops and pay serious money to get her liquid. I do not order ejuice from fasttech any more. But, nevertheless, enjoy mate.

gavin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2009
Joburg, South Africa
You were very lucky it did not get confiscated. I had to go through a few loops to get mine some months back. And know of someone else who had to go through even more loops and pay serious money to get her liquid. I do not order ejuice from Fasttech any more. But, nevertheless, enjoy mate.

That's why I'll only order small amounts, this was 3 50ml bottles, and at that price it's no great loss. Thing is I use about 5 ml's a day, I couldn't afford to do it at the prices in South Africa.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
That's why I'll only order small amounts, this was 3 50ml bottles, and at that price it's no great loss. Thing is I use about 5 ml's a day, I couldn't afford to do it at the prices in South Africa.

True, the prices here are a bit steep, but the competition is hotting up and I see better prices in the not too distant future. Will, however, always difficult to beat the price you paid for 150 ml. As long as those juices are vapeable, you have a bargain!

Just got 150 ml's liquid from Fasttech, I chose Singapore post and it got here in 2 weeks, cost me R20 to pick up from the post office so it was a total R178 for 150 ml's of 24 mg liquid. The one bottle had leaked a bit, I think I'll pay a little extra to have it boxed next time.

Did you ever try the boxed one? I also had liquid from fasttech and most of it leaked out - just wondering if boxing it would help

gavin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2009
Joburg, South Africa
Did you ever try the boxed one? I also had liquid from fasttech and most of it leaked out - just wondering if boxing it would help

No, but I did get some Hangsen liquids, little leakage again, and they aren't as good as the Dekang liquid. I wanted to get the Dekang in larger bottles, and maybe pay the $1 extra per item for boxing, but it is much more expensive than buying 50ml bottles?

gavin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2009
Joburg, South Africa

No, but I did get some Hangsen liquids, little leakage again, and they aren't as good as the Dekang liquid. I wanted to get the Dekang in larger bottles, and maybe pay the $1 extra per item for boxing, but it is much more expensive than buying 50ml bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread