Grand Opening Sale - Bull City Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings ECF

My name is Drew Kirklin, and I am excited to announce the launch of our new company, Bull City Vapor! Our primary focus is DIY e-liquid and providing a great selection of everything you need to make your own e-juice at some of the best prices on the web!

Grand Opening Sale!
To celebrate the launch of Bull City Vapor, we are offering 10% off everything and FREE shipping on all orders through April 15th! Just use the coupon code ECF10%. Note – at this time, we are only shipping within the United States.

Our products:
Bull City Vapor features everything you need to make your own e-juice - flavoring, unflavored nicotine, PG/VG, bottles, syringes, and more! We offer hundreds of flavorings from many of the preferred flavoring companies commonly used in DIY. All of the liquid components (flavoring, nicotine PG/VG) are GRAS/USP grade and made in the United States. Best yet, we strive to offer the lowest prices on the web!

My Background:
I discovered vaping on a whim about two years ago because I really didn’t want to have to admit I was back to smoking AGAIN and ask the doctor for what would have been my third prescription of Chantix. When I finally got around to trying electronic cigarettes, I wasn’t expecting much and certainly didn’t expect to enjoy it. Boy, was I wrong, it quickly became an obsession that kept my mailman pretty busy. A little over a year ago that obsession shifted to DIY e-juice – though I still feel the need to accumulate more gear than I’ll ever need! Thanks to everyone here at ECF and the excellent threads and suggestions you’ve posted, it wasn’t long before I was making some really great juice! Of course, I’ve made plenty of stinkers along the way too, but I always get a kick out of it when I give some to a friend and they’re amazed I actually made it myself… and if I can do it, you can too!

We are proud to be part of the ECF and vaping community and welcome any questions, comments or suggestions you may have so please don’t hesitate to contact us, reply to this thread or PM me - and if you’re new to DIY we’d love to help! I know from personal experience that there are a lot of outstanding companies serving the DIY community, but I hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your business!

Thanks!
Drew

I did receive my confirmation email, just took a bit. Really excited to Give DIY a go.

Yeah I'm sorry about that, I'm not sure why it's taking so long for the confirmation emails, need to look into that. So glad you're giving DIY a go, it's a lot of fun and the possibilities are limitless! If you need any help getting started there are a couple sections on the website where I've put up some pointers along with some basic tips. That's not to say there aren't better ways and I can't claim credit, must of what I've learned has been from members here along with a lot of trial and error :) If you every have an questions along the way, don't hesitate to ask!

Do you guys have a brick and mortar shop? I travel through Durham quite a bit. If I could take some business to some semi-local small business that would be awesome.

Sorry, we don't have a retail location but we could make arrangements for a pick up at the office or another location that may be more convenient for you!

Hey CurlyxCracker, that’s awesome!! Steeping gets a lot of attention but isn’t mandatory, it may help but it may not, if it’s good right after you make it - you’ve got a winner in my book! Yes, I’m looking into adding Inawera now and plan to look into FA next. Hope to have some in stock within the next month or two. There are some TFA flavors that know to contain Acetoin and/or Acetyl Propionyl which can sometimes used in place of diacetyl for some cream or custard like flavors. TFA, who no doubt has gotten a lot of its business from the vaping community, has been very good, IMHO, about trying to identify which flavors may contain these and label them appropriately. Here is a link where they discuss it in more detail if you’re interested. Perfumer's Apprentice

Hey guys, just a quick update on the website and flavorings that have been found to contain custard notes. We’ve updated the website to reflect those flavors that contain acetoin and/or acetyl proprionyl. The manufacturers are constantly updating their information as they conduct additional tests, and it is our plan to stay on top of any new info that is published and update the site accordingly. Any flavors that we carry that we know contain one of these ingredients will have a special “caution” background on their thumbnail image and the product page will list the amount present. It is in everyone’s best interest to be as safe as possible, and we hope that this information will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread