Protank/Aerotank Silicone Grommets/caps/thingys replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too was wondering about the Mini Protank and for the Davide King tank. The removable drip tip on the Davide has two grommets, and if you lose one, which apparently is very easy to do, the tip becomes useless. There is also a donut shaped silicon thing between the cap and the center post that on mine was split and stretched after I took it apart a few times. These things are so easy to lose! I thought there would be a few vendors who carried them, but no luck so far. Of course I'm not familiar with even a fraction of the suppliers out there. Maybe a niche market for some savvy entrepreneur?

JamJarPenguin

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
EU
Last edited:

JamJarPenguin

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
EU
Hey JamJar,

Have you tried using that attie head without that top cap?

When I used to rebuild the heads for my PT 2 Mini, I noticed that I could get away with not using them, and it was actually better not to use them for higher VG juices, where I noticed less dry hits and better flavo(u)r.

Cheers
No disaster struck when I tried that. If they aren't wedged firmly on it all goes pear shaped. Last time I got e-liquid leaking on my new dress.

These? The seals that the glass sits on at the top and bottom, inside the metal parts?

Kanger Protank Glass O-Rings | Sun-Vapers.comSun-Vapers.com
No, but thank you, that will probably help someone :) No the little cap that sits on the atomiser head post, on top of the wicks.

P.S That motorbike is yummy!

Last edited:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
No disaster struck when I tried that. If they aren't wedged firmly on it all goes pear shaped. Last time I got e-Liquid leaking on my new dress.

No, but thank you, that will probably help someone :) No the little cap that sits on the atomiser head post, on top of the wicks.

P.S That motorbike is yummy!

2052cc rollin' down the Arizona highway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread