New Red Tail Summer Flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Here in Arizona where it is (almost) always summer, we are introducing a refreshing summer vape, Lemonade Stand. We think you will LOVE it. For a month, Lemonade Stand will be available at a reduced price. Come sip and chill with us :)
Lemonade Stand.jpg

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Would you characterize this as a sweet (lemon drops candy) or sour (lemon) flavor? It'd be groovy if it were sour.

My taste is different.

So lets do this.

How about the 3 of you try it out for free.

Plan, Hit, and Snork, if you can send a note to Chris she will get some free samples to you.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
My taste is different.

So lets do this.

Plan, Hit, and Snork, if you can send a note to Chris she will get some free samples to you.
Okay, I'll do that!
I remember when I first started vaping I really liked a blackberry lemonade - except the blackberry part. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I received the lemonade stand when I got home from work tonight. My first reaction was Wow! It tastes just like lemonade. It's really a great flavor. I get that same sour bite that I do from real lemonade and also a tiny bit of sweetness along with the realistic lemon taste. Well done! I really like it very much.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've been vaping it more this morning and am really enjoying it. If I had one suggestion then it would be to mix it at 70/30 VG/pg like the berry best p'cakes. I have both in crystal vision clearos and the berry is wicking fine but the extra VG in the lemonade is not wicking as well after a few hits.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    Thank you Jerry and Chris for the chance to evaluate the new flavors.
    Haven't gotten to the p'cake yet but I've been puttin' the Lemonade stand through the paces and I'd say ya might have a winner.

Dripping and in a cartotank gave me great lemon taste. Lifesaver or meringue rather than lemonade but shoot, tomato/tomahto right!

I like it. Might bump the lemon up just a wee bit, not much just a little.
    I say this due the dismal flavor I got from an I16 and the somewhat muted flavor in a cartotank.

Did a suit and tie review for the Lemonade Stand HERE.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    My taste is different.

So lets do this.

Did anyone get an email with tracking numbers? This isn't the first time Jerry's told me to send an email to Chris, with absolutely no response. I think everything I send gets sucked into a black anti-spam folder.

I never got the bright leaf, prairie, or others, either.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread