Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
The PIF thread:
The concept here is that members accept the latest offer, and then make one of their own. This is beneficial to those participating as it gives vapers a chance to try out new flavors they may other wise not have a chance to try. In vaping it is important to find you “go to” vape, its also part of the fun. However this can be an expensive, as there are so many liquids available to try. This is a way to give others the chance to try the juices you didnt love and for you to try out others as well.

Rules For the PIF Thread.

1. All offers are BUYER BEWARE just like in the classifieds. ECF will not help you if you have a trade that goes wrong. Mods will try to mediate but there is no guarantee that anything can be done to secure such items.

2. If you post an Offer, you may add to it. However you can not withdraw or change the offer once its posted except to add to it. Your offer is only withdrawn if someone makes a new offer and does not claim yours, but this is their choice.

3. If an offer has gone unaccepted for awhile, then someone else may come in and place a new offer. The person placing the new offer can accept the offer that stalled the thread or not, but he is not entitled to any previous offers.

4. Members may also Add to the current offer.

5. Please keep discussions to a minimum in the PIF thread.

6. When you accept an offer it is up to you to contact the one that is offering it. Send them a PM with a copy of what the offer is so there is not mistaking what was on the table at the time and your information so they may mail it to you.

7. If you are caught taking advantage of the offers you will be dismissed from the group and not allowed to participate. What constitutes taking advantage: Taking big offers and offering little back on a regular basis. We know that new members don’t have much and that is to be expected but it won’t take long to get a stash going and be able to offer more things back to the group.

8. If you do not want the whole offer, tell the person making the offer in the PM you send them with your info. It will stop confusion on the board.

9. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. Few mins delay is ok, longer then 30 mins is not.

10. Be as specific as you can with your description, strength, PG or VG, amount, Brand, etc. All PIF bottles must have some form of label on them, with such information.

12. Once you accept an offer and receive it is yours to do with as you please, with the exception of selling it for monitary gain as stated in our group rules.

13. Please try to mail your offers in a timely manner. We understand that many of us are disabled and have trouble getting out so not all offers will be shipped the next day and maybe not even the day after that. If it is going to be more than a couple of days, please notify the person that is expecting it so they don’t get worried.

14. Please don’t keep accepting one offer right after another. Give other people a chance to accept something. Don't accept offers back to back. There are lots of us here, over 700 now please keep others needs and wishes in mind too.

15. Please do not PM a member unsolicited to ask for items because you have seen a member give in the past. This constitutes harassment and is a clear violation of ECF rules. Behavior of this type will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

16. Offers can be anything e-cig related (and only e-cig related), with the exception of used cartomizers. They are not to be offered.

BE SURE WHEN MAILING YOUR ITEMS TO OBTAIN A RECEIPT! It is recommended you use USPS tracking. Should a package become lost in the mail AND you can not provide proof of mailing - it is UP TO YOU to replace the items lost.

PIF membership is for United States residents only - REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. International members are welcome to participate in the social threads however they are prohibited from accepting offers in the "Treasure Chest" and "Pay it forward" thread

Last edited:

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Starting a new PIF thread and I will make the first offer. Whoever accpts it please pm me with your information

I am offering

1 Fling disposable Ecig Peach Pit Extra Nicotine Strength (24mg)

1 Fling Mini disposable Ecig Iced Berry Light Strength (6Mg)
I love these but prefer tobacco ones

1 AGF Tank Kit includes 1 x Stainless Steel AGF with Locking Mechanism
1 x Stainless Steel Mesh
1 x Wick
1 x Silicone O-Ring
2 x Small Black O-Rings
1 x Large Black O-Ring

1 7ml Halo Cafe Mocha 24 mg

1 10ml Deej Stuff Nutty Black Fire 70pg/30vg

remember offers do not have to be equal

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
Starting a new PIF thread and I will make the first offer. Whoever accpts it please pm me with your information

I am offering

1 Fling disposable Ecig Peach Pit Extra Nicotine Strength (24mg)

1 Fling Mini disposable Ecig Iced Berry Light Strength (6Mg)
I love these but prefer tobacco ones

1 AGF Tank Kit includes 1 x Stainless Steel AGF with Locking Mechanism
1 x Stainless Steel Mesh
1 x Wick
1 x Silicone O-Ring
2 x Small Black O-Rings
1 x Large Black O-Ring

1 7ml Halo Cafe Mocha 24 mg

1 10ml Deej Stuff Nutty Black Fire 70pg/30vg

remember offers do not have to be equal

I will take this offer!

My offer is:

1 Kanger Evod (blue)
1 Innokin Iclear 16
1 Kanger T2 clearo 1.8 ohm
1 510/Ego VV USB Passthrough

1 8ml HDV Organic Peach 12mg 50/50
1 6ml Halo Belgian Cocoa 18mg
1 4ml Nirvana Vapor Tantric Tobacco 18mg
1 4ml Virgin Vapor Original Sin (apple) medium nic 100% VG

Thanks!

Last edited:

NatureBoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Peterborough, ON, Canada
GtrSoloist said:
My offer is:

1 Kanger Evod (blue)
1 Innokin Iclear 16

Thanks!

I'll take that!

[EDIT: Thought there was a battery in there, sorry guys. I'll still offer mine up because them's the rules.. :)]

So, I'll add to the current offer (maybe karma will reward me later on, lol):

3x 10ml Panda Vanilla 6mg (sealed)
2x Stainless Steel drip tips (one needs an oring)

Last edited:

MarlyandMe46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Denver, CO, USA
I will take this offer!

My offer is:

1 Kanger Evod (blue)
1 Innokin Iclear 16

Thanks!

I will take this offer! Would only like the 100% VG juice please.

I have LIQ e-liquid 30 ml, medium nic, Pineapple 50%PG/50%VG
LIQ e-liquid 30 ml, medium nic, Peach 50%PG/50%VG
1 clear atomizer, top coil -will follow up with a picture

Is this ok? I wish I had more.. but seems uneven on my end... I apologize in advance if this is my mistake :oops:

Thanks,
Rachel

MarlyandMe46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Denver, CO, USA

Is this ok? I wish I had more.. but seems uneven on my end... I apologize in advance if this is my mistake :oops:

Thanks,
Rachel

I also have a 10ml Blackberry, medium nic, 50/50 blend juice, but have used some -see picture and a syringe with 4 tips
IMG_4172.jpg IMG_4180.jpg

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
CURRENT OFFER :)

Thanks,
Rachel

I also have a 10ml Blackberry, medium nic, 50/50 blend juice, but have used some -see picture and a syringe with 4 tips
View attachment 306583 View attachment 306584

Marly please pm your shipping details to both posters - it was an "add-on" PIF :) And welcome to the wonderful world of PIF :)

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Nope...in this thread you take the offer - you can always PIF those items or TC them after your receipt. Your offer is the current offer.

Will do, thanks!

Since I only wanted the one VG ejuice, I'll just pm one poster.. the other liquid and drip tips could always be an add on to mine??

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
This is the current offer:

Thanks,
Rachel

View attachment 306583 View attachment 306584

mzlynnem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Waynesville, OH, USA
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: please dont bump this thread it confuses people

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I have a like-new Kanger Unitank w/ 2 replacement coils with box. I haven't accepted anything, just need to keep paying forward...
I'll take it. PM me, please.

Current offer:
I have MBV Guava, 12mg, 80/20 PG/VG, 15ml unopened. I also have MBV Moo Juice, 6mg, 70/30 VG/H20, +2, about 20ml left from a 50ml bottle.

Last edited:

mzlynnem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Waynesville, OH, USA
Arrgh I can't stand to see this thread sitting here like this! Been wanting to try the Moo Juice, so I'll take it anddd for the next offer.....

Here comes a bottle of Velvet Cloud 12mg Vanilla Custard, 15ml, about 1/2 full. And 2/3 of a 30ml bottle of Creamy Treat by Vape Mall, 18mg. And how 'bout, 5 empty brand new 15ml bottles for DIY or transferring, plus a few plastic 3ml pipettes? Let's get this thread moving :D

*Thanks, catlady60 :)

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
ooo! Could I claim that?

I know we're technically not required but I don't mind posting another pay it forward tonight when I get home.

Actually this is the PIF thread, not the treasure chest, all the rules are posted in the first post in this thread. To accept you must post a pif and here's the rule once you accept;

9. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. Few mins delay is ok, longer then 30 mins is not.

If you cannot post up an offer, please pm a mod and edit your post, thank you!

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
oh cool-- yes. I can do that. I'm about to post now.

23mL Holiday Latte by High Desert Vapes, 50/50 18mg (messed up label. Got it in a trade and they'd done a steeping bath.)
https://highdesertvapes.com/products/Holiday-Latte-e%2dliquid.html

25mL Strawberry Rancher by Good Vapes, unsure of the PG/VG, 18mg, born Octorber 2013
15mL Hawk Sauce by Mount Baker Vapor, 65/35 PG/VG, 36mg, extra shots 4, born July 2013 (I bought it this way so I could mess with the measurements via diluting it with plain VG)

Last edited:

benearl1

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2013
new jersey
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: wrong thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread