Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys, So I was emailed by Carlo CMII today requesting to distribute the the Zenith V2 rda.
I was just curious if you guys would be interested. He says there are only so many left unreserved for April's batch.
If you guys want to give a rebuildable dripping atty a shot. Let me know and we'll start taking preorders.

dookieboy81

Mar 9, 2014
Hey guys, So I was emailed by Carlo CMII today requesting to distribute the the Zenith V2 rda.
I was just curious if you guys would be interested. He says there are only so many left unreserved for April's batch.
If you guys want to give a rebuildable dripping atty a shot. Let me know and we'll start taking preorders.

Where do I go to order it from you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
What's the word on this? I'd be interested, but would like a little more info.

zenith-v2-rda-by-crescent-moon.jpg

Zenith V2 rda: This features a top cap that unscrews and also enables the AFC ring to be locked in position.
22mm Diameter
AFC Ring (Brass or Silver) - Can now be locked securely in position/can also be changed for different colour AFC Rings
Twin Robocop Airholes
304 SS and Brass
Tri Posts with Slits - Designed for ribbon wire (can be used with any wire)
Delrin Insulated around the Drip Tip - NO Heat transfer to the Drip Trip
Silver Plated Copper 510 Connector

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
zenith-v2-rda-by-crescent-moon.jpg

Zenith V2 RDA: This features a top cap that unscrews and also enables the AFC ring to be locked in position.
22mm Diameter
AFC Ring (Brass or Silver) - Can now be locked securely in position/can also be changed for different colour AFC Rings
Twin Robocop Airholes
304 SS and Brass
Tri Posts with Slits - Designed for ribbon wire (can be used with any wire)
Delrin Insulated around the Drip Tip - NO Heat transfer to the Drip Trip
Silver Plated Copper 510 Connector

Thanks so much, but I meant more info about the pre-order and price and such -- I already knew why I wanted this atty. Even still, it does help to have the info right in front of me as I research so much that, often times, at the end of the night my head is so full that it's hard to remember exactly what specs go with what product. Thanks again for laying it all out.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'd buy one from you but already bought one.. Im sure if you can get some Zeniths they will sell out fast..

I was looking to get in on a pre-order, but if I can do it with Ikenvape, all the better! Plus, too many of those other sites are just far-too-unknown to me. So, yeah, I'd buy one too.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
hope you can obtain plenty of these zeniths in advance. skip the preorder. just get them in stock and ppl will buy. these are one of the best rads on the market. Imho. several others have preorders going. hope the maker can fill all the orders already there. I'd just place an order I ken. get them on your site asap

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
hope you can obtain plenty of these zeniths in advance. skip the preorder. just get them in stock and ppl will buy. these are one of the best rads on the market. Imho. several others have preorders going. hope the maker can fill all the orders already there. I'd just place an order I ken. get them on your site asap
Might be a good idea.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
'Tis good news indeed as I was really hoping to support Ikenvape again.

I wouldn't expect Isaac to remember this, buy one time I bought an atty from IKV and we spoke through text messaging and phone conversation just so I could get the most performance out of that atty -- and that was JUST a simple standard atty (Cannon). With customer service like that it made IKV a place that I hold in high regard and wish to do business with when the opportunity presents itself -- this would be that opportunity.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Sorry guys, we're still here!
I just replied to Carlo to request his inventory status and other details. He should get ack to me tonight and we'll start the pre-order as soon as he gives the green light.

I'm game for one of these RDAs too so just let me know the details to preorder. Great stroke of luck finding this thread! :D

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread