Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Hello we would like to know what mods, rba's, rda's, and accessories you would like to see on Wordup-Ecig's site.

Please let us know what you would like to see in our new, upcoming mod shop.

To make it more interesting, we will be giving away one of the mods and rba's to one lucky person when we start to carry the brand that our consumers want the most.

Thank you

Wordup-Ecig

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I'm just starting to think about RBA's.I do have an RDA, still tinkering around with that. But starting to think dripping isn't for me. I rebuild My Kanger stuff so I guess its time to step it up. I don't know much about about RBA's so I'm thinking a Kayfun is a good place to start?
I do have a Nemesis clone mod, and like it a lot, but thinking a kick (kick 2) would be nice. And also maybe an Ohms meter, would probably be better to rely on that as opposed to to checking the ohms on My eVic!

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
We just got some Kayfuns in to try out, and we can safely say that they're an excellent place to start. Easy to rebuild and the flavor is outstanding; it's the first rebuildable tank atomizer with flavor that's even remotely comparable to dripping (and I can't count how many genesis styles atties I've tried) :D

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
I may have missed it but I wouldn't mind seeing the mini protank. I've always been a fan of how they look on egos over the larger tanks.

We do have them! We have both the mini protank 2 and just recently added the mini protank 3 (dual coil)

yeah only started with the rda's and do like it a lot.I rebuild for it and really want more.Can't afford the high end types but like em.You seem to pretty much have all that I use, good luck on your new mod shop.

Thanks!

Ummmm.... the Poldiac 1:1 clone would be nice. I've been trying to find it in the US and can't. Also, the pyrex RSST.

Not too sure about the Poldiac, but we're definitely looking at adding the RSST (probably pyrex version, or at least have the option to upgrade to it) since we want a solid genesis styles for more moderate budgets. I haven't had many issues with mine thus far

Well I personally think the I-go rbas are amazing ;]

I agree, I have 2 Igo-W and love them. Really really tough to beat for the price :D

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
They've been invented but not perfected. There are a few on the market (diver, terminator, sophia, etc), but they seem to be finicky with no room for error and tricky to build... not to mention pricey. If one was released that worked well, I'd be all over it. Something about cartotanks.... :D

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
They've been invented but not perfected. There are a few on the market (diver, terminator, sophia, etc), but they seem to be finicky with no room for error and tricky to build... not to mention pricey. If one was released that worked well, I'd be all over it. Something about cartotanks.... :D

When they do it will end a lot of "new products" since I know this is what many people are looking for.....and that's all they want....

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
When they do it will end a lot of "new products" since I know this is what many people are looking for.....and that's all they want....

If they can get it right, absolutely. Problem is that most of them are ceramic cups with NR/R wire.... that turns a lot of people off to them

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Not RBA'S but since won the iclear X.1 are u going to carry the replaceable heads in the near future?Also the 134 mini will fit the 18490 or the 18500 flat or button tops right?Will u be selling any 18490/18500 IMR's in near future.Would really like to get these from u Jeff since won it from u and need more juice soon too :).By the way the 134 mini and X.1 combo chunk out the vapor been using it with 18350 tube since don't have any 18500's.Thanks again,Dale

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Not RBA'S but since won the iclear X.1 are u going to carry the replaceable heads in the near future?Also the 134 mini will fit the 18490 or the 18500 flat or button tops right?Will u be selling any 18490/18500 IMR's in near future.Would really like to get these from u Jeff since won it from u and need more juice soon too :).By the way the 134 mini and X.1 combo chunk out the vapor been using it with 18350 tube since don't have any 18500's.Thanks again,Dale

Yes we'll be carrying them eventually :D. They've been a little difficult to grab right now, but we'll get them when we can. As far as 490/500 batteries, also yes, most likely just 18500 though. And also also yes, the mini 134 will accept both button and flat tops :vapor:

It does hit like a monster, I've been impressed. Glad you're enjoying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread