Triton VV battery question

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMRebel67

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Oxford, MS, USA
Hey everyone! I recently purchased 2 triton VV batteries for my favorite e juice which is Tribeca. I'm having a hard time finding the sweet spot because anything over 3.8 seems to be burning the juice and burning the wicks a little. I'm using the recommended 3.0-3.2 ohm wicks which has me baffled why it's doing this. I've only been vaping for two months now so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can someone offer me some help or advice? TIA

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Welcome fellow Halon,

Nothing is broken and you're not crazy. Some flavors just tolerate heat more than others. One mans yuck is another mans yum... that's what the dial is for.

I usually keep my VV at a constant 3.8. My tongue tells me that the regulation aspect alone makes the VV superior to the standard Triton, which always tastes burnt to me now on a fresh charge.

Make sure you tip and roll the tank to keep the top wicks saturated, and give a little time between puffs if you're vaping a lot.

3.0-3.2 ohm coils master race. :)

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Can anyone tell me why I can't use a signature?

0 to 5 posts:
Members are restricted to posting in the New Members Forum only, can not use Private Messaging, and can not have a signature.

5 to 15 posts:
Members can post in other forums and use Private Messaging.

15 posts and above:
Members can post in all forums, and can now have a signature.

OMRebel67

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Oxford, MS, USA
I've been using just the standard Triton batteries, are the VV really worth the investment? I'm happy with the standard ones, but ignorance is bliss! LOL

I started two months ago with the Halo starter pack and have been happy with them myself. I still use the smaller batteries On the job because they're easier to carry around in my pocket. However, I got 2 of the VV batteries 2 weeks ago after reading extensive reviews on them. They're the best investments I've made in a long time. I use the VV at home and everywhere else but work. I love them. Listen to what others say about them on here and the reviews on the Halo site. They're well worth the investment.

OMRebel67

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Oxford, MS, USA
0 to 5 posts:
Members are restricted to posting in the New Members Forum only, can not use Private Messaging, and can not have a signature.

5 to 15 posts:

15 posts and above:

I figured that was the case. I'm long time members of other forums and those forums rules are pretty close to these ones.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
0 to 5 posts:

5 to 15 posts:

15 posts and above:

1000+ posts:
Born to bump

2,000+ posts:
Bumping and driving

3,000+ posts:
Bumping Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread