New User Very Impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millinium

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Hey everyone!

Just received my first IBtank! 22mm with blue caps and blue drip tip. Looks good. I do think it's a tad big (but not huge) for my MVP. This was my fist tank and was very surprised how simple it was to do everything!

Ok...next question. I think I want another one but this time 19mm with color. Any suggestions on colors that look good on this tank? FYI my MVP is silver, big WVU fan so....dunno...I am creatively challenged.

Thanks everyone!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Not much help on the color suggestions here, glad you tuned into the simple part though. Often folks tend to make things more complicated than they need to be, there are a few things you learn about cartomizer tanks along the way but the initial startup is pretty straightforward to get to a great vape. Get those steps down and life is quite uncomplicated.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my IBTanked stuff! They're all I use now, have 4 ATM and probably ordering another one this week! As far as colors go, I like them understated (black caps) I think the color of the o-rings is what sets it off (to me)! This is just a black capped one with the Terra Cotta o-rings. Oh and some Radiator Pluid. ...stuff is so ^(%$ good!!!!

20140407_134818.jpg

I'll be grabbing a baggie of the multi colored o-rings later this week so I will have some options!

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
The other colors on orings we only have in the 19mm right now. We did just make arrangements to have molds made for orings and washers for all four tank diameters though and are going to start getting these in different colors soon, waiting on proof samples now then we will add these one or two colors at a time until we have a nice broad selection. We will also have the inside oring, not that it matters much on the color since you cant see it but you pluid lovers might like them as they will also be silicone as all of colored orings are rather than the standard buna 70 black rubber. Seems silicone stands up a bit better against some of them more aggressive eliquids.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For WVU colors, you could do blue anodized endcaps with a sunshine or gold tank. Or even a bold swirl with blue and sunshine or gold. However.... GO PITT ;)

We Are....

Ughhh... Pitt.. Gross. Miss playing you guys though great rivalry! Thanks for the advice!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Penn State

:laugh:

Congrats on the IBT and welcome to the addiction I'm waiting for my 5th and 6th :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread