No Americano 11 or 17?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
Never a fair question... usually it's about a week provided that custom's doesn't muck it up... too many things can affect it few places will actually guess at an actual ETA.... it's a crap-shoot

Do you work there or something? If not then ........ Seems like a fair question if I'm the one buying it.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Do you work there or something? If not then ........ Seems like a fair question if I'm the one buying it.

While GV's does provide some support here... this is a public forum and usually help is provided by other users.

I don't work there... I do know how things work and so should you after the number of years you've vaped... I simply posted the info that is common knowledge for shipments. If you don't care to know it... that's fine but it doesn't change anything.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
oh guys, you 2 are awesome, you 2 have been here for years, play nice and i actually have something for the both of you, rdsok, i had something coming for you and hopefully should be here soom. ill hit you up when it arrives.

and tesla, you are a special one, you have been a lover of americano and have bought form us so many times i cant even count how many times, so for you i have something special, 2 huge bottles of our new crystal and lasso, ill let you know when they are ready, BIG BOTTLES

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hi Tesla we should have that any day now....

Is it even worth it checking here anymore?

Was told I'd get some 2 huge bottles of crystal and lasso over 3 weeks ago, and my posts ever since have been ignored.

And no word at all on the Americano......

Trying to be patient.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
oh guys, you 2 are awesome, you 2 have been here for years, play nice and i actually have something for the both of you, rdsok, i had something coming for you and hopefully should be here soom. ill hit you up when it arrives.

and tesla, you are a special one, you have been a lover of americano and have bought form us so many times i cant even count how many times, so for you i have something special, 2 huge bottles of our new crystal and lasso, ill let you know when they are ready, BIG BOTTLES

Do I need to place an order for this one? I'm putting one in this morning for the usual..

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Is it even worth it checking here anymore?

Was told I'd get some 2 huge bottles of crystal and lasso over 3 weeks ago, and my posts ever since have been ignored.

And no word at all on the Americano......

Trying to be patient.

sorry brother that was on me, the final choice wasnt made so you will get some of the new crystal larriot which is the successor to both, send me a pm and ill handle ya, same for tesla ggot you big gottle to play with, its delish, hope you both love it

tesla just send me your email on site, ill do the rest, sending you 2oz of this and 2 oz of something else

Last edited:

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
sorry brother that was on me, the final choice wasnt made so you will get some of the new crystal larriot which is the successor to both, send me a pm and ill handle ya, same for tesla ggot you big gottle to play with, its delish, hope you both love it

tesla just send me your email on site, ill do the rest, sending you 2oz of this and 2 oz of something else

Ok looking forward to it to see if it's a good backup. Please make sure is 12mg or less.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread