Diyflavorshack needs another contest idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiNXeD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
Asheville NC
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but since it's so close to Easter, what about a bunny pics contest? Could be pics of stuffed, drawn, real, cartoon etc bunnies. A sort of Easter Bunny Love contest.

Or if you're looking for a more recipe themed contest, a DIY Easter Basket contest where you post recipes for anything that might be found in an Easter basket - jelly beans, peeps, chocolate bunnies, etc.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but since it's so close to Easter, what about a bunny pics contest? Could be pics of stuffed, drawn, real, cartoon etc bunnies. A sort of Easter Bunny Love contest.

Or if you're looking for a more recipe themed contest, a DIY Easter Basket contest where you post recipes for anything that might be found in an Easter basket - jelly beans, peeps, chocolate bunnies, etc.

You just gave me an idea... Lighten.gif

Since the last Contest pretty much turned into a photo posting one, how about a Coloring Contest???

It could be a Bunny or an Egg... and if people don't have Photoshop, they could print out the template and do it by hand!! :)

Here are a couple of templates I threw together, and since I Hosted the last Contest, you are more than welcome to use them if you wish... (and if Dawn pics the idea!!) ;)

Bunny-X.jpg~original
. . . .
Egg-X.jpg~original

l_strider_l

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Minas Tirith, Gondor
You could post a pic of a jar of jelly beans and have everyone try to guess how many is in the jar... Or maybe a pic of a funny bunny and we have to come up with a caption for it?? Just throwing a couple ideas out there. I will keep thinking :)

On an unrelated note...my WONDERFUL nephew can nail 'guess how many' 8 out of 10 times. It's AMAZING.

I like stories, but KITTY'S idea is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread