PG Sensitivity After All?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdcdependent

Mar 31, 2014
USA
Is it possible to develop a severe sensitivity to PG even after vaping for 4 months? I feel like a complete idiot asking this now after making such a big fuss about the MFS nicotine liquid being bad, but I didn't know this could actually happen. I just thought it was an excuse for the supposed awful nicotine.

I was digging around and found an old bottle of desert ship I had made a while back and I know I tried it then and it was okay(not the flavor I was looking for), but now it too burns my throat. I poured out all of my MFS supplies as I was angry and knew it was all their fault and felt they could care less, but maybe it wasn't. I'm hard headed and dense at times which doesn't help when you know you're right when in fact are wrong. I'm going to order a small bottle of 100% VG 18mg to see if that is okay. I usually mix my tobacco mixes at 70/30 PG/VG, but I guess I may not be able to anymore. I've been on analogs the last few days and I have to say I still like them even though they stink...

Anyone else ever experienced this severe PG sensitivity to develop even after vaping for a while?

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Well after about two weeks of vaping for me I noticed I started having severe SEVERE reactions. My lips began to burn and swell and my throat felt funny. I researched and figured out the problem and switched to an all vg blend and poof! After about a day and a half all my symptoms went away.

Even after all this time if I even take a small puff, I immediately start getting a reaction. Weird huh?

I'm not a doctor. Do not quote me on this as this is only my opinion ok?

Everyone's bodies are different. I think what might have happened is that my body was ok with it at first, but then after recieving it and recieving built up an intolerance to it. That's only my opinion so don't use that for anything lol :D

Sent from my iPhone because I'm awesome like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread