VaporEngine Deals, Reviews, Vaping Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
facebook.jpg

;) HEY EVERYONE! SUBSRIBE TO THIS THREAD, BELOW ARE THE REASONS WHY.

• Open discussions with respect to helping each other with vaping questions.
  • Any question related to VaporEngine in general...your direct channel to address any concerns.
  • A place to share reviews on vaping products, videos allowed...I don't mind if you provide links to other company websties...it all about your needs...If we don't have it and someones else does...share it.
  • A place where you can place suggestions on the products you'd like to see us carry...I will do my best to fulfill those suggestions.
935700_10151582595707381_1708375365_n.jpg 934054_247931665344907_782474647_n.jpg 1001661_401492396638745_1389249354_n.jpg

Attachments

• vapor728x90.jpg
    vapor728x90.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited by a moderator:

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Darn, I watched on my really slow internet, it took 20 minutes to finally play, but I also have a defective sound card, and there was no printing to see who one???

Congratulations to whoever it was!

You were most Deff one of the most insightful website reviewers. Personally I was rooting for you and felt like you and a few other should win, but I had to stay in integrity to my word to make it fair to everyone. I know you've expressed interest in a purchase order. So I've decided to offer a 10% off everything on our store for you and whoever else reads this. The coupon code is: 10OffCart

So tuned for a new contest announcement !!

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
You were most Deff one of the most insightful website reviewers. Personally I was rooting for you and felt like you and a few other should win, but I had to stay in integrity to my word to make it fair to everyone. I know you've expressed interest in a purchase order. So I've decided to offer a 10% off everything on our store for you and whoever else reads this. The coupon code is: 10OffCart

So tuned for a new contest announcement !!

Thanks Mike, but you can't give prizes to everyone, or you won't be able to afford to stay in business!!! I'm still trying to decide, but will probably order the Kayfun and maybe something else like an Aerotank or Nautilus at the beginning of the week. Weekends are busy here. I really need better equipment so I can really enjoy my juices!

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
INNOKIN ITASTE VV V3 STARTER KIT

I keep seeing a lot of people talking about this. I must consider getting one soon. Can anyone tell me more about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It will be my pleasure...the VV stands of variable voltage and a the VW variable watts and the V3 is for version 3. All this means is it can be adjusted depending on prefance and which cleormizer tank resistance you are using. The liquid also plays a roll in this. Its really easy to adjust.

The iTaste vv v3 and OG revolver battery is my preferred on the go vape...

In the starter Kit you'll receive everything you'll need to start vaping with the exception of the E-juice

The Following comes in the starter kit.

1x iTasteVV (V3.0) 800mAh Polymer Li-ion Intelligent Rechargeable Battery
1x iTaste USB Retractable Cable
1x USB A/C Power Charger Adapter
1x Instruction Manual
1x iTaste VV ( V3.0) gift box package
5x iClear16 Dual Coil Clearomizers

In a contest I just ran someone commented that they dropped the v3 in the water and it still worked. I wouldn't advise tho Lol

I plan making a video this weekend on the VV VW V3 Express kit and I'll explain the features more in depth and the difference between the starter kit and express kit. I'll post it here when I make it.
Click on this link that will give you more info..hopes this helps.

v3_start_large.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

akuser47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
ohio
akuser47 I like the quote

Live free, Ride free, or Die fighting for the right to do so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All forums im in i use this as my sig line. I live by it. In most all i am same user as well

Live free, Ride free, or Die fighting for the right to do so!

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
I copied the following from my Aspire sales rep I go through.

Hi mike jaimes

There are many factories and trade company to copy our Aspire products and packaging recently , they use the cheaper raw material and lower technology .

They say that they have the stock ,and give you the lower price , Please don't trust this kind of company .

By the way , we don't have several chinese agent until now .

Any questions , please let me know !

Thanks & best regards,
Leviy Liu
Sales Department
Tel: 86-755-8949 2605-8021 Fax: 86-755-27271695
Cellphone: +86-135-9014-5469
Skype ID: blueoceanllv
www.eigate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread