Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
You will find that this forum has some of the best people you will come across online or off. Lots of support for anything you need help with. Get your 5posts in so you can post in all parts of the forum. In the meantime, you can read everywhere. I would really all the new member info (a sticky at the top of this sub-forum) because there is some really good info for beginners there.

Welcome!!:vapor:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Welcome and congrats to your vaping. Isn't it wonderful? This was my first experience with a forum also and I have fallen in love with it. There is so much information that sometimes it can get overwhelming for me but it helps so much to ask questions here. The people are so nice so don't hestitate to jump right in a make a few new friends. I have been vaping for over a year and it seems like I learn something new here everyday. I'm glad you decided to start posting and I wish you happy vaping. :)

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Welcome to ECF buddy!

It's really cool once you're down the rabbit hole ;)

Like cbrite said, this is an awesome place to be. For you, and all new Vapers learning about mods, I would very much recommend reading Mr. Baditudes Blogs. They can be found here:
E-Cigarette Forum - Baditude - Blogs

Enjoy, and I'll see you soon! Perhaps we'll be lucky enough to see Mr. Bad himself on our little excursion! :D

TylerChase

Moved On
Apr 24, 2014
Corona, Ca, USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread