Status
Not open for further replies.

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
yes,

we think it is a good deal ---

we try to bring you the best deals we can -- always --:)

Hi Di

What makes it so cheap what is the difference between them and the ones on your site for $5.90 a pc? :confused: Not complaining please don't get me wrong it's just that I will rather pay more for something that lasts longer than paying cheap for something inferior.:)

Regards
Martin

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Hi Di

What makes it so cheap what is the difference between them and the ones on your site for $5.90 a pc? :confused: Not complaining please don't get me wrong it's just that I will rather pay more for something that lasts longer than paying cheap for something inferior.:)

Regards
Martin

These are cartomizers and what you're referring to for $5.90 a piece are atomizers.

Last edited:

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
Are these the new and 'in demand' 510 cartomizers being sold by vendors such as <snip> or are these the wimpy soft-shell 510 cartos that nobody seems to like?

There's no image on your website and no way to differentiate. Can you please clarify?

<snip>
Thanks!

Please do not advertise other suppliers on eastmall forum, thanks' for understanding

Last edited by a moderator:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi Di

Regards
Martin

Sorry Harpo - Di and everybody it was a long day still at work only leaving in about 15 minutes I had a blond moment there for a while my deepest apologies.:oops::oops::oops:

Martin

hahahahahah

welcome to the club Martin

after a long day I have many blonde moments

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
  • Deleted by mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Getting that information now, I will preempt though and say these are solid casing 510 cartomizers.Please don't quote me on this yet....... I will place a pic up there soon as it should be.
Are these the new and 'in demand' 510 cartomizers being sold by vendors, ......... or are these the wimpy soft-shell 510 cartos that nobody seems to like?

There's no image on your website and no way to differentiate. Can you please clarify?

Thanks!

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
yes, I did say, Black

and yes -- hahahahah you do resemble that joke------

very pretty blonde hair I must say...........

is it true that Blondes have more fun ???????? :evil::evil:

;) Well...I've had more fun as a blonde than I ever did as a red-head or a brunette, so YES! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread