Nicotine in E-liquid compared to Dip

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmk_kelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Winchester, VA, USA
I am new to vaping though I really enjoy it. I quit smoking on day one. My boyfriend is intrigued by the vaping, but is not a smoker...he dips. I am wondering if there are any dippers out that that quit by vaping and how the nicotine levels in dip compare to the e-liquids. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

rmk_kelly

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I wouldn't be surprised if there where drippers that quit by vaping. I'm sure some of them will come along and help you more with your question but I just wanted to welcome you to ecf. So many wonderful people here and I can't tell you how often they have helped me out. Good luck to you and happy vaping. I feel sure you have the power to help your bf enjoy vaping too. heehee :laugh:

rmk_kelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Winchester, VA, USA
I wouldn't be surprised if there where drippers that quit by vaping. I'm sure some of them will come along and help you more with your question but I just wanted to welcome you to ecf. So many wonderful people here and I can't tell you how often they have helped me out. Good luck to you and happy vaping. I feel sure you have the power to help your bf enjoy vaping too. heehee :laugh:

I actually posted this thread again in the new members forum and got some responses. Thank you for the welcome!

I quit dipping when I went to vaping. I think the major part of that transition was that I wanted to quit dipping. I have had an occasional dip but I could count on one hand how many I've actually had. It's been almost a year.

Another part of it was making sure the nicotine was there. I started at 24mg and realized that I could move down a little more. I still use an eGo with a glass tank for my 18mg tobacco flavored juices but mostly use my mech mod at 6mg nic. That works for me and feel no need to dip.

Hope that helps.

gspatc

Mar 30, 2014
o'fallon, MO
I know this thread is really old and doesn't really need another post, but I can't resist. I was a slave to chew for 11 years. I didn't go ANYWHERE without my trusty bottle. I quit dipping in February and haven't looked back. I will say that I started at 24mg and still had nicotine withdraws so I found a place that sold 30mg and used that with better success for a couple weeks. Then I stepped down to 24 and 18. At that point I started making my own juices (and eventually my own juice company), and started lowering my nicotine level 1mg every time I mixed up a new bottle. Long story short, it can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread