Status
Not open for further replies.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Hmm might have to invest into a reo soon ;) cant really beat dripping with a tank..

testing a russian clone now.. but im not in love with this thing build/taste wise yet 0_0

If you have an adv, it's worthwhile. With the sub-ohm mod and LP Grand's and Mini's available, I would say it's a necessity. :D

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
What exactly are the differences between the Grand and the Low Profile Grands?

Comes down to atty options. LP's let you run any after market BF atty. Regular Grands limit the selection due to the catch cup being so high. The RM2 is a killer atty but limited in AFC. A lot of the newer attys have AFC which to me is a plus. Here is a pic.
2014-04-02%2008.35.37.jpg

Regular on the left, LP on the right.

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
If I ordered it now, I wouldn't get it for a month, so I'm gonna give him a week or two to get caught up, he is going to be one busy guy with all the retrofitting and orders.

Can't wait to get it, even though realistically I will be mostly staying in the 0.8ohm to 1.2 ohm range.

Thanks for the update Taki.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
What exactly are the differences between the Grand and the Low Profile Grands?

Regular will only take bottom fed rda's that fit in the catch cup - RM2, Cyclone, Igo-s,etc.. LP allows the use of a Cyclone with afc and other larger rda's with or without bottom feed.

edit: too slow for Taki' :D

Last edited:

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Is this the upgrades ones with new springs and such?

As far as I can tell Tim these are just the rebuild kits (only $25 bucks each) so the actual Reos have not been upgraded. Honestly, I got the email, added three to my cart, some screws and checked out so fast I actually forgot to verify my order. So I'm hoping I didn't order regular rebuild kits LOL.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Is this the upgrades ones with new springs and such?

If I recall correctly, yes. But, you can pm Rob' to verify.

Edit again: Dang it Taki', I'm just going to go outside and stalk the mailman for razcup. LOL
I thought he said what was on the site would be upgraded, but I don't frequent the Reo' forum much. You're probably right. :blink:

Last edited:

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
As far as I can tell Tim these are just the rebuild kits (only $25 bucks each) so the actual Reos have not been upgraded. Honestly, I got the email, added three to my cart, some screws and checked out so fast I actually forgot to verify my order. So I'm hoping I didn't order regular rebuild kits LOL.

This is correct. I went to the thread and Rob' said that the mod's on the site have not been retrofitted, due to a partial shipment of the kits.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
the mods on the site have not been upgraded yet- he only got a partial shipment, enough to satiate the Reovillians for a little while.

the kits up are limited, and only for Grands right now (no Mini love yet).

as soon as the big shipment comes in, he'll retrofit the mod stock he has and from here on out, all metal mods will be fitted with the new shiz.

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Wooho! Just ordered my first reo.. LP grand tumbled with black door and black button cover along with a RM2

Brother, you are gonna love it. You should go to the photoshop thread when you get it and ask DoogieTony to put a picture of your Reo on your Rhino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread