Hit it or Quit it - Raspberry Very Vanilla Cupcake (Raz Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I need details for the website folks!

Steep time:

Nic Level:

tank/Atomizer (including build info, resistance, etc):

mod: (mechanical, VV)

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

Please be candid! Less than "glowing" feedback is welcome! Also welcome feedback with regard to what other data you feel is relevant with regard to "stuff you would like to see before you place an order!

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I'm stuck on your website ATM trying to decide on my FIRST Nicoticket flavor! I see that you're in Nebraska like me, so I'm taking that as a sign that I am DEFINATELY supposed to order something. I like sweet, bakery flavors, but your H1N1 description "sounds" delightful!

Join the crowd, and get infected with that H1N1 :p; CLS and CB are winners, you won't go wrong with either one.

Steep time:

Nic Level:

tank/Atomizer (including build info, resistance, etc):

Mod: (mechanical, VV)

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

Please be candid! Less than "glowing" feedback is welcome! Also welcome feedback with regard to what other data you feel is relevant with regard to "stuff you would like to see before you place an order!

well when i get it ill do a test in my drippers and krakens

Claudia P

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Dayton, TN, USA

Steep time: FOB

Nic Level: 6

Tank/Atomizer (including build info, resistance, etc): Brass Monkey SS cap 2 airholes open, dual micro coils 30g, 1.1 ohms

Mod: (mechanical, VV) Mechanical Red Copper Stingray

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:
Very tasty, so far only tasting a nice creamy raspberry, no cupcake yet. Will post back after steeping :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm stuck on your website ATM trying to decide on my FIRST Nicoticket flavor! I see that you're in Nebraska like me, so I'm taking that as a sign that I am DEFINATELY supposed to order something. I like sweet, bakery flavors, but your H1N1 description "sounds" delightful!

Welcome to the fam Feignix!

Spaulding huh? Nick and Beau are from Elgin... just down the road from you!

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
And I still feel guilty cause in my mind I got yours.

Don't be Claudia, like I said before "if its's meant to be it's meant to be." That LE Ray was meant for you, kinda like my PB Ray was meant for me. I tried for almost an hour to get an LE where as I sat there for almost an hour with the PB in my basket and when I checked out it took 10 seconds. Still it's one sexy mod. Turns out I might have another chance at the end of the month.

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
Going to let it steep about a month since the gf stole a big old tank before I got home. sigh

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

The one thing I'm grateful for is that my bf doesn't vape and has no desire to. So, anything that comes in is all mine.

Feignix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome to the fam Feignix!

Spaulding huh? Nick and Beau are from Elgin... just down the road from you!

Elgin, don't they make sausages?? He he, probably not one and the same, but who knows, I'm actually from Ft. Hood, TX. My DH is from Spalding, which I affectionately refer to as !@#$%^ outside of civilization! I'm more of a bigger city girl myself.... :)

Kaiser Bob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Denver, CO
Steep time: 1 hour

Nic Level: 6 mg

Tank/Atomizer (including build info, resistance, etc): IGO-W dual micro coils 0.6 ohm & Aqua dual micro coil 0.7 ohm

Mod: Launcher V2

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: The tangy raspberry flavor is the first to hit the tongue, the vanilla cupcake only hinted at on the exhale. I can taste it more on a pull while not firing, it's definitely there and should come out with some steeping. Hidden vanilla flavor aside it's a pleasant fruit vape I'd put in the ADV category. I wish I ordered more than 15ml, will have to be a treat vape until it comes out again.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread