XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
XJ-Logo-New.png

Today marks the Official Launch of XanderJuice and my first e-liquid release, Bakers Dozen.

"Bakers Dozen is a smooth blend of Vanilla, Caramel and Sugar Cookies. It reminds me of a cross between a butter cookie and a sugar-coated cookie crisp with hints of caramel and vanilla baked in."

Recent Review from Joe via Facebook - Bakers Dozen Pre-Release
I received my bottle of Bakers Dozen today. I know they recommend letting it steep for a week, but it just smelled so good I had to try it. I have just one word - cookies!!! Well, maybe I have a few more words. This is a full-flavored liquid with none of the funny aftertaste a lot of bakery liquids seem to have. I love it. Can't wait to see what happens after it "ripens" a bit. This is an A-List juice in my opinion, I will be back for more when I run out. vaping it in my Nautilus at 8.5 watts. Just one more comment on the packaging - nice glass, screw cap bottle, plain white label with big easy-to-read letters, and the immediately recognizable monkey-face logo. You guys got it goin' on! thanks Xander Juice!!!!

About XanderJuice

For those not familiar with XanderJuice, it's an e-liquid business I've been working on and planning for the past few months. XanderJuice is a 100% self-funded small business start-up and I'm working to bring a growing selection of premium hand-crafted e-liquids to the market which I feel are ADV worthy. The goal is not to offer an abundance of e-liquids, rather, a limited selection that represents the best of what I have to offer. To get things started, Bakers Dozen is the first release.

All e-liquids will be $8 for 15ml and $15 for 30ml. Larger sizes will be available as I grow the selection available. If you order and would like to re-order a larger size, simply PM me here on ECF or use the contact form on the website and I will make sure you're taken care of!

About XanderJuice E-Liquids

All e-liquids blends are 50/50 PG/VG and contain zero additives (i.e. PGA, Distilled Water etc); plans to bring 70/30 in as an option are in the works. I use a vanilla bean base for the majority of the e-liquids I release, which consists of a 50/50 PG/VG blend which is used to steep the flavor out of my own blend of 100% Pure Grade A (Gourmet) Vanilla Beans. The beans are steeped, extracted and then the base is triple-filtered to ensure purity.

All e-liquids are shipped in glass bottles. The 15ml bottles currently come with a cap only; dropper caps are planned and will be available soon. All 30ml bottles come standard with dropper caps included. The droppers are glass.

Shipping - USPS Priority & First Class

Shipping is via USPS and unless requested, all orders are shipped via USPS Priority ($5). If you would prefer to opt for First Class, that option is available though no tracking number comes with First Class. Simply use coupon code GOFIRSTCLASS when checking out and that'll drop the cost of shipping down to First Class rates.

-

Contact Form: https://xanderjuice.com/contact/

-

Questions? Feel free to use the contact form above or, simply post in this thread. You're also more than welcome to shoot me a PM here on ECF :). Thanks for taking the time to check out my new business venture and I hope to hear from many of you soon!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
If you've not yet tried Bakers Dozen, here's you're chance. The next 25 orders will receive 50% off their first bottle. Simply use coupon code SAVED50 when checking out and the discount will be applied. This coupon code will work with the above GOFIRSTCLASS coupon if you would prefer First Class shipping instead of Priority to save a little more.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Sweet...looking forward to trying it....it does sound VERY good

It's been my ADV for the past month. It's great freshly mixed, but get's even better after 7-14 days. I've not been able to keep it around for more than two weeks between me dripping and friends putting it in their tanks :).

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
LOL I just visited your flavor lab....looks like some good stuff you are working on.....hope to try some of them soon as well

Awesome - Glad you stopped by! Vanilla Pudding and Peanut Butter Cookies are coming along really nice. They're not quite ready yet, though I'm hoping to have at least one of them in the shop by next week. I take my time with each release. OCD sets in when even the slightest part of the flavor is off :).

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Awesome - Glad you stopped by! Vanilla Pudding and Peanut Butter Cookies are coming along really nice. They're not quite ready yet, though I'm hoping to have at least one of them in the shop by next week. I take my time with each release. OCD sets in when even the slightest part of the flavor is off :).

LOL well if you need a guinea pig I would sample them

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
LOL well if you need a guinea pig I would sample them

I'll definitely keep that in mind when I wrap them up next week :). I'm shooting for Monday/Tuesday of next week for one and later in the week for the other. They're good right now, but they need a few small tweaks to get where I want them to be.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I just placed an order for a bottle - it just sounded too good to pass up! Thanks for the discount and good luck with your business. I'll be sure to post a review after I've tried it.

Thanks Jomoke, definitely appreciated! Your order is already packaged and ready to go out, so it'll be heading your way as of tomorrow morning :). Looking forward to hearing what you think!

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
I placed my order last night and it was the last one so my juice is on the way. Sounds tasty, can't wait! :)

Sent from my E270BSA using Tapatalk

Thanks for ordering Thuvia, definitely appreciate it! So far, First Class is averaging 3-Day delivery over the past month, so all orders should be making their way in by Tuesday or Wednesday :).

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
LOL my only regret now is I did not order two bottles....it has a awesome flavor.....I put a review on your site......there is a really thin crisp brown sugar and oatmeal maybe home made cookie that this reminds me of but LOL I cannot think of the name of the cookie.....dunno why but scotchies is coming to mind

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
LOL my only regret now is I did not order two bottles....it has a awesome flavor.....I put a review on your site......there is a really thin crisp brown sugar and oatmeal maybe home made cookie that this reminds me of but LOL I cannot think of the name of the cookie.....dunno why but scotchies is coming to mind

The brown sugar taste is definitely in there and depending on wattage/voltage, a butterscotch-like flavor does pull through a little as well :). I don't get the oatmeal cookie, but that does sound pretty good! I love just plain oatmeal cookies! Scotchies...shew, it's been a LONG time since I've made those, but I know what I'll be making some of next just because you mentioned them. I may have to tinker with some butterscotch flavors too!

I should have larger bottles in soon. I know for a fact 120ml's will be available very soon and I plan on offering two versions, a 50/50 and a 70/30. A higher VG version may be in the works, but not too many have voiced their desire for higher VG just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread