Looking for non-rebuildable atomizers fortanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerin34

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Chester, WV
You dont have to rebuild them if you dont want to. Vape shops sell them for around $2 each

EDIT

and also you should save your burnt out ones and give them to other vapers. Wouldnt mind some free atomizers myself

I'll do that, maybe when I have a supply, I'll PM you and see if ya still want 'em!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I agree with Jwag. I'm not a fan of clearomizers in general; they mute flavors and are often inconsistant. However, if you prefer to stick with clearmizers I'd suggest the Aspire Nautilis; pricey but the only clearomizer I might consider buying. The Aspire Vivi Nova tank is also a larger capacity clearomizer and less expensive than the Nautilis.

You'd likely find a quality cartotank a huge improvement over a clearomizer. They provide better flavor and more consistancy; they just take a little longer with their initial setup priming the cartomizer. Cartos will need to be replaced every couple of weeks, just as a replacement coil head would in a clearomizer.

Guide to Juice Attachments

Baditude's Cartotank Setup Guide

IBTanked Cartotanks Review

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
You dont have to rebuild them if you dont want to. Vape shops sell them for around $2 each

EDIT

and also you should save your burnt out ones and give them to other vapers. Wouldnt mind some free atomizers myself

I'll do that, maybe when I have a supply, I'll PM you and see if ya still want 'em!

Or you can clean them till you're ready to use them again. No need to throw them away or give them away when you can get more use out of them.
I've got some sitting in a cup now waiting to be cleaned. Just not in no hurry cause I'm lazy.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread