Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I checked to see about strengths and I see that it is not available....perhaps it really is NEW! Then I went to order my usual truck load of Black Darjim with WTA and was asked to lower my quantity to 1 due to availability.... I sat there in denial....stunned....ummmm, Ms. Chris or Radio please tell me the world hasn't come to an end, please?:(

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I checked to see about strengths and I see that it is not available....perhaps it really is NEW! Then I went to order my usual truck load of Black Darjim with WTA and was asked to lower my quantity to 1 due to availability.... I sat there in denial....stunned....ummmm, Ms. Chris or Radio please tell me the world hasn't come to an end, please?:(

No worries...just had recent demand for your Black D.

Our stock should be up to par by Monday. If you drop Ms Chris a note on your needs she might be able to pull a rabbit out of her hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

Our stock should be up to par by Monday. If you drop Ms Chris a note on your needs she might be able to pull a rabbit out of her hat.

Thanks Jerry! Glad to hear that the world hasn't ended :). So do tell about "Hot n cold"? Tried to slip a new one in huh?

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran

Sorry to say but all my Darjim went out the door. Jerry assures me he will be replacing this flavor next week. Kinda strange how there was a sudden rush on Darjim on a ton of orders!

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
I was on Aroma's website for a bit of stock-up (and stalking) when I noticed a NEW flavor: "Hot and cold" from the Red Tail Line w/ WTA. Got my attention! I LOVE menthol and I really dig a warmer vape. Have never tried the combo. Anybody tried it? :ohmy:

This is a new flavor for us....cinnamon and menthol....Hot 'n Cold :) Not ready yet to put in the store. It will be a couple of weeks.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Uh oh, I just opened my last bottle of Djarum Black WTA :ohmy: I'm getting scared now.........none in stock......maybe I shouldn't have shared so loudly how good it is/was......HELP.......sigh......

More will be up in a day or two.

Just finished a batch and now we need to bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread