Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
10257284_10201984290828506_3600766505344507098_n.jpg

I have a Nicoticket conundrum.

I love Clark's juice. (ok that sounded so wrong)

As you can see I have quite a bit of Nicoticket juice stockpiled to last me for awhile (they are all 50ml except for the center 3) . All in 12mg nic strength.

I have reduced my nic level and I drip and use dual coil RBAs exclusively. So I can no longer vape 12mg of nic. It just kills my throat and makes me cough after every vape.

Hence, the conundrum.

Now if I was rich I could just either buy all new juice and just give these away or even toss them if I was a jerk, but I'm not rich. So I'm trying to figure out how to solve this problem.

I've thought about just buying zero nic juice and mixing these 50/50 so I'd end up with a "vapable" level of 6mg.

Three problems with this plan.

1. Frenilla & Doodle's lowest nic level is 6mg. Mixing it with 12mg
  2. Grape Ape is no longer for sale.
  3. Even without those juices above, to buy enough to mix all these 50/50 with zero nic would cost me over $200. Which is just out of my budget right now.

So... any other suggestions nicoticket people? (also posted to nicoticket's facebook page)

Ken

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just a note, this is *not* a buy/sell/trade post - they can not exist in the Nicoticket forum. Any transactions need to take place (somewhere else).

Not modding this post because I hope folks can offer some suggestions, possible work-arounds, solutions... but please don't step on ECF's toes by diving into "I'll buy that" (here, at least!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm confused how it would cost you over $200 to dilute? or am I missing the point entirely?

for about $50, you can get nic, PG and VG and go to town!

Flavor would suffer, by most peoples accounts, by diluting with unflavored base/nic. I know you actually prefer a bit less flavor, but, it might also be a viable option for Ken - good call.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
I'm confused how it would cost you over $200 to dilute? or am I missing the point entirely?

for about $50, you can get nic, PG and VG and go to town!

He wants to dillute same flavor at 0 nic. Mix 50-50 and they.become 6 mg juice

He (or she.. Didnt read the screen name) dn want to dillute the flavor.. Just the nic.percentage)

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
Put them up in the classifieds here on ECF? Use the proceeds to buy the replacements. Nicoticket seems to move VERY quickly in there. I know I might be interested in buying some virus cls and cb

can't make out the dates, but I would think especially if they're nice and steeped

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

As you can see I have quite a bit of Nicoticket juice stockpiled to last me for awhile (they are all 50ml except for the center 3) . All in 12mg nic strength.

I have reduced my nic level and I drip and use dual coil RBAs exclusively. So I can no longer vape 12mg of nic. It just kills my throat and makes me cough after every vape.

Hence, the conundrum.

Now if I was rich I could just either buy all new juice and just give these away or even toss them if I was a jerk, but I'm not rich. So I'm trying to figure out how to solve this problem.

I've thought about just buying zero nic juice and mixing these 50/50 so I'd end up with a "vapable" level of 6mg.

3. Even without those juices above, to buy enough to mix all these 50/50 with zero nic would cost me over $200. Which is just out of my budget right now.

So... any other suggestions nicoticket people? (also posted to nicoticket's facebook page)

Ken

Some other out of the box solutions - Grape Ape mixes very well with PBC, which is available in Near Zero

Frenilla will definitely be avail in near zero on the next run.

Doodle is in line to get a near zero offering.

I linked you the Nicoticket Juice Swaps thread on Facebook.

The classies isn't a bad option, honestly - since you are a trusted NT family member, the liquid is in high demand, and it's so difficult to steep... many people might consider this as an opportunity since you have effectively done the heavy lifting (waiting) for them. LOL Aside from the Grape Ape (which is no longer avail, and thus even more in demand)... all those flavors get significantly better with time (and thus, should go up in value, not down). You can't turn a profit on the ECF classifieds, but unlike some other gently vaped liquid, it's not going to devalue significantly either. It might actually increase in value - that could be a great pick-up for someone who is a 12mg vaper and suddenly realized they don't have any adequately steeped liquid in the box! (Or, it will certainly jump-start the steeping rotation!)

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Some other out of the box solutions - Grape Ape mixes very well with PBC, which is available in Near Zero

Frenilla will definitely be avail in near zero on the next run.

Doodle is in line to get a near zero offering.

I linked you the Nicoticket Juice Swaps thread on Facebook.

The classies isn't a bad option, honestly - since you are a trusted NT family member, the liquid is in high demand, and it's so difficult to steep... many people might consider this as an opportunity since you have effectively done the heavy lifting (waiting) for them. LOL Aside from the Grape Ape (which is no longer avail, and thus even more in demand)... all those flavors get significantly better with time (and thus, should go up in value, not down). You can't turn a profit on the ECF classifieds, but unlike some other gently vaped liquid, it's not going to devalue significantly either. It might actually increase in value - that could be a great pick-up for someone who is a 12mg vaper and suddenly realized they don't have any adequately steeped liquid in the box! (Or, it will certainly jump-start the steeping rotation!)

Oh yeah, a few of these are awesomely steeped. Doodle is almost black.... daaaamn. Thank you for the suggestions Kent.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
I'd do the mix down thing at a pace you can afford. When I went from 18 to 12, no problem. 12 to 6, I wanted to duct tape the drip tip to my lips and hard wire the fire button closed. I'm there, now, but tweren't easy. Anyhow, get a few 15 or 30 ml bottles of 6 and mix with the 12 for a level of 10. Then, when your bottle will fit in another 15ml, you mix down to 8 or so. Good thing is there'll be no steeping, as the mix will become the color of the old practically overnight. After you get down to 8 or so, you just vape it normally until you're ready to purchase a bigger bottle in 6.

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
Im still drooling at all the bottles... I know the feeling though, I just had a whole stock pile of 12 and PIF'd to a good buddy whos even broker than me. I really would suggest buying some pg/vg and dilluting it a tad. I've done it on my 18 mg CLS I had and honestly barely lost any flavor at all. Or like others have said put it on the classies, even at 12 that stuff will move and quick, especially the Limited Run flavors.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I didn't understand the original post, sorry!

but as Silense said, you may not notice a difference if you dilute with unflavored, especially after a little steeping time.

I'm a flavor junkie, and with the RM2, I have to dilute, or it's overload (and gunks my coils and wick faster)- I can actually taste the juices better and enjoy them much more when cut in half with 50/50 nic'd unflavored. and then I can customize any juice to the nic level I want.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I didn't understand the original post, sorry!

but as Silense said, you may not notice a difference if you dilute with unflavored, especially after a little steeping time.

I'm a flavor junkie, and with the RM2, I have to dilute, or it's overload (and gunks my coils and wick faster)- I can actually taste the juices better and enjoy them much more when cut in half with 50/50 nic'd unflavored. and then I can customize any juice to the nic level I want.

This^^

Hmm...Additional thought - you could dilute by 30% unflavored instead of 50% for 9mg/ml and you can also mix the dilution in a small test batch. 6.66 mls original stuff and 3.33 unflavored and sample it (or of course 50/50 if ya want). That way you spend minimal money and test it before you go dilution crazy on all your tasty juice.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
I know this is so random and not really having anything to do with this thread but boy my grape ape is looking mighty fine right now and I still have an unopened bottle. As for your juices.. Dood I hear you. I have bedrock in 12mg nic and I cant drip it at all.. its way too much for me. Do you have a KFL or something else to use them in? 12mg nic dripping is impossible.

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA

Hence, the conundrum.

Ken

I would think 1-2 bottles of H1N1, CLS, and CB at NZ should mix well with everything you have up there. If you want, replace the RA completely or just get a bottle of NZ and mix with what you have. Sell the GA. I'm sure you can get more for it than what you paid. That should net to about $50 or less out of pocket, but you'll have more juice than what you started with.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I would think 1-2 bottles of H1N1, CLS, and CB at NZ should mix well with everything you have up there. If you want, replace the RA completely or just get a bottle of NZ and mix with what you have. Sell the GA. I'm sure you can get more for it than what you paid. That should net to about $50 or less out of pocket, but you'll have more juice than what you started with.

I'd discourage anyone from flipping the liquid for profit, especially to family, but at a bare minimum he should get his $$ back. (fair market value)

Gators

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2014
Virginia, USA
I'd discourage anyone from flipping the liquid for profit, especially to family, but at a bare minimum he should get his $$ back. (fair market value)

You're right. I hate scalping also. When I worked in pro sports, I found it extremely annoying. But in some cases, I feel it gives some buyers an advantage if they truly desire something. I guess there are gray areas for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread