Vamo shrinked part two - The transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourlounette

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Montréal
A couples week ago i had a short on my Shrinked Vamo. It was my fault , jesus it came hot!
Did not have time to repair, it so I bought a VTR And I like it a lot but i missed my Vamo And my rda IGO.

Since I have some parts here and there, I made an another holder for my vamo.

The best things about it is that I can use what I want on it, so it is now a tranformer And it cost me nothing at all.
And a lot easier to do Than my first version.
2asavugy.jpg
esybevyr.jpg

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    Oh that looks really beautiful.

So with a good froster bit and a drill press you can cut aluminium plates? This would be fun, never done this. I'll have to get a drill press though...

Is "Did" a mechanical mod that just happened to fit the threading of the vamo head?

I guess it would be easiest if I learn how to cut threads myself. I think I saw a thread here about tools for cutting threads, but obviously searching for "thread" on this forum isn't going to cut it :laugh:

Tourlounette

ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2011
    Montréal
    Oh that looks really beautiful.

So with a good froster bit and a drill press you can cut aluminium plates? This would be fun, never done this. I'll have to get a drill press though...

Is "Did" a mechanical mod that just happened to fit the threading of the vamo head?

I guess it would be easiest if I learn how to cut threads myself. I think I saw a thread here about tools for cutting threads, but obviously searching for "thread" on this forum isn't going to cut it :laugh:

And if you do not have old attys parts you can buy things like this:

http://www.madvapes.com/diy-parts/connectors.html

http://www.madvapes.com/510-battery-connector-silver-small-hole.html

Tourlounette

ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2011
    Montréal
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread