One Word...AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
As some of you may know I was in a bit of a pickle as of yesterday. One of my two DSE901 batteries died on me...while I'm in Chicago on business. I contacted Steve, because I found out that he is in the Chicago area. Luckily for me, he was heading in to town this morning to bring his sick daughter to the doctor. He told me to meet him, and he would hook me up...and boy did he ever hook me up. I spent about 15 minutes with him in his car talking about various products, hands on demos and the whole nine yards. We took them out of their packaging, looked at them etc. and that alone was extremely valuable. He hooked up a Vapor King Cartridge to a Vapor King battery and let me puff away on it. I was sold immediately. My intent was to buy a Pen Style and one of Steve's new 901 styles. However, once I started with the King, I was completely sold. Steve states that the cartridge is worth about a pack of smokes, and that typical battery life should be the whole day. I've only had mine for an hour, but I've been vaping away on it almost the entire time with no loss of performance. So even if it doesn't last all day, I think it's going to be the ultimate travel e-cig. The carts are fully sealed on both ends, so if you're going out, you take a couple of carts and one battery and you should be good to go. When you're done, throw the cart away...simple and perfect for travel or running out...no charging, no mess, no muss, no fuss. I also bought a pen style, because I do think that for some of us that aren't out a whole lot, the liquid is a less expensive alternative to buying the throw away carts. Having said that, for those that don't like fiddling with liquids and carts, at $2 per (~$2 per pack if you want to think of it that way) it's totally worth the hassle free operation. I am going to strongly reccomend it to my sister. Personally, this will be my travel device. I will continue to use my 901 and my new 801 while I'm at home. My plan is to buy a bunch of cartridges for the King to keep around for when I'm going out.

On to Steve as a person - Top Notch guy. First of all, he helped me out of a jam, big time. He knows what it is to be addicted to cigarettes and not to not want to smoke them. Steve is looking to give e-smokers a quality device at a reasonable cost. He's putting in a lot of time and effort to provide just that, and I commend him for it! If I hadn't spent the $350 in the past two weeks that I've spent on other devices, I would have dropped a few more bucks with Steve for his 901 as well as the King and the 801...maybe in a month or so.

Steve - my sincerest thanks to you for helping me out. I truly appreciate it. Good luck with your daughter, I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Brian

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I had a similar experience with Steve on Saturday. I spent half the day with him. I helped him pick up a computer at Best Buy, we went out for a beer, it was a total riot. I agree with your assessment of the Vapor King, I just posted a review today. I'm hoping his daughter starts feeling better soon too. He was telling me she had to miss a national dance competition this weekend because she was so sick.

Last edited:

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Just an update on the Vapor King - It's now been nine hours and I am still puffing on the same cart and battery. I think the cart may be peetering out a bit, but it still has a little juice left in it. This would be about right for me as I would typically be opening up my second pack around now. I plan on getting as much out of it as I can, and when it's completely empty I'll report back.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Brian,

I was fun for the few minutes we had, apologize for the cavemen look, but, hey, no sleep. Hate to say I told ya so, but I just LOVE these vapor kings. The ease of use, and reliaility of the battery is best I have found, so far. The price is cheap, for whatcha get. I have been using these for 14 days now, and have NEVER had a battery go out. That is just downright amazing. look forward to helping all your future needs.

Regards Steve

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Thanks Steve...and you did in fact tell me so. As a matter of fact, my sister was asking about e-cigs the other day. She's a three pack a dayer, and really wants to try them. I was hesitant to suggest them because she'll get flustered with the batteries and carts and liquid. I think the King is the perfect solution. We may go in on a super buy for the carts...I'll let you know.

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Hey Steve - Guess what. In all that rush, I never got any carts for the 801. I grabbed the 901 carts by mistake. They seem to fit my current 901, so no biggy, but I'm going to have to order some 801 carts...I'm such a dumb ....

I'd like to re-affirm just how much of a dumb ... I really am. The 801 kit has pre-charged carts in the box...WOW, maybe I should stop vaping for the rest of the night.

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hey Steve - Guess what. In all that rush, I never got any carts for the 801. I grabbed the 901 carts by mistake. They seem to fit my current 901, so no biggy, but I'm going to have to order some 801 carts...I'm such a dumb ....

I'd like to re-affirm just how much of a dumb ... I really am. The 801 kit has pre-charged carts in the box...WOW, maybe I should stop vaping for the rest of the night.

Chillax, taqke 2 asprins, and call me in morning...we getcha some carts:cool:

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Steve, the battery lasted all day - literally from the time you gave it to me (about 9 AM) unitl I went to bed at 11PM. I woke up and took a puff for the hell of it and the battery still had a charge. The cart was pretty dried up by then though.

On another note - I sent you an email about an order. Can you tell me what you have for liquid and carts for the Vapor King? I want to place a decent sized order. Thanks!

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Well since I don't have to get up for work in the morning, anything goes! :D

Lu

Lu, Bri, I hear ya, I was on standby till 8am, then could not sleeo till 10am...ugh. I hope it will all be worth it. Lu, I hopefully will be receiving mboro carts on Monday. If I do, yours are the 1st to be shipped:pThanks for all the great support.

Smilin out:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread