Provari 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthWestVapour

Nov 20, 2013
Washington
This might not be news to some, but it should be for a few. Literally just got home from a really awesome vape meet in Everett here in the state of Washington, that Phil Busardo is at. Chopped it up for a second and he informed me he was at the provape manufacturer and got the pleasure of vaping the provari 3. And the new "dragon" was at the meet too. Epic stuff! Stay tuned!!!

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I just hope it has a puff counter, or I'm out...

The whole point of a ProVari is they built their device around their board and made it to be reliable, not just buy one off the shelf and put it in their tube...
It would be like Apple computers coming with Windows operating systems...

ouch :oops:

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
I just hope it has a puff counter, or I'm out...

The whole point of a ProVari is they built their device around their board and made it to be reliable, not just buy one off the shelf and put it in their tube...
It would be like Apple computers coming with Windows operating systems...

You mean... like Apple computers coming with Intel CPUs?
Heh low blow! ;)

Seriously, tho... Any info at all about the Provari? Should I be intrigued? OK! I really am. Details, please!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
You mean... like Apple computers coming with Intel CPUs?
Heh low blow! ;)

Seriously, tho... Any info at all about the Provari? Should I be intrigued? OK! I really am. Details, please!

Not so much. Apple has never made their own CPU for Macs. They have only ever used their own OS...

Last edited:

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
fixed that for ya :p

there wouldn't be any available for 4 months at a time if it did.

Haha nice. When it comes to the provari, the cost isn't an issue for me, but I would be extremely disappointed if they used a dna 30. Provape does their own thing, and there's a reason for that, which is super durability and making it worth every time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread