Anyone celebrating a vaperversary this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Haha, timing is everything. CONGRATS Amraann!!! :) How long have you been vaping?

Funny that you mentioned this! Although I had used an e-cig prior to ordering from V4L I still used analogs.

I do not really keep track of dates so I went to my account page at V4L and saw that my first order from V4L was last April 30th.

So I guess the answer to your question is YES! :)

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Today is my 1rst month anniversary, no stinkies!!!! I still can't believe I did it. I will never go back, I was talking to my husband this morning and he asked me if I still get the urge for a smoke. (like edgy feeling) I said nope not anymore :) I did the first week, almost like I wanted to crawl out of my skin...lol But I'm sooooo over it now.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Since I am in Tampa You must be in St. Pete, Clearwater, Lakeland or Brandon! Maybe you are in "New" Tampa or as I like to call it.."The Sticks" because when I was a kid there was nothing but cows citrus trees and pines. Now it is a maze of communities with pricey homes!
Howdy neighbor!

I am in Bradenton so about 40 mins south of you. I still consider that neighbors!

My hubby is the manager of Lake Manatee State Park so we live in a house on the park.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Today is my 1rst month anniversary, no stinkies!!!! I still can't believe I did it. I will never go back, I was talking to my husband this morning and he asked me if I still get the urge for a smoke. (like edgy feeling) I said nope not anymore :) I did the first week, almost like I wanted to crawl out of my skin...lol But I'm sooooo over it now.

Congrats!!!!!!!! It just gets better and better!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread