Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
100_2428.jpg 100_2428.jpg
We worked on the yard and planted more jasmine. I want it to go down the fence.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Mary Kay that looks so lovely!!!

K9luvr, Don't be jealous because yesterday my pool pump was running per its usually timer. Then oddly it came on again last night.
So I turned it off because it should only come on once every 24 hours and run for the set amount of time.

Today I go to turn it back on and..... NOTHING! I am hoping that it is something simple like a tripped fuse.
The darn thing is only a year old and I am pretty sure that it is no longer under warranty. UGH!

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Update! I called the company and the pool pump is under warranty!
    They will replace it at no cost to me.

Then my son came home and fiddled with the extension cord LMAO!!! It is the extension cord not the pump at all!
    Once he moved the extension cord the pump came on just fine.

Well, as my mother use to say -- all's well that ends well:) you'll be in your pool b4 me!

Audrey, you're welcome to visit my pool whenever you like, but you're gonna have to wait a few weeks, it looks like:(

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Yes Audrey it smells like heaven! It's only covering 8 feet of the fence now. But after a couple of years and several more plants it will cover 100 feet of fence! I am looking for a yellow Jasmine and a night bllooming Jasmine. (mine is a federal Jasmine) I am also growing a honeysuckle vine but that's not doing well.
    When I lived in St. Cloud Fl. I had a pool. The work was horrendous (we had pine trees everywhere). The worst was the pump..that thing was good for 3 years tops. But the kids and grands made it worthwile! A big plus was when we had the 4 hurricanes in about 4 months, at least we had bathing water and flushing water..after we pulled out the trees, possem and snakes!

Amraann

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2011
    Florida
    We were lucky in that we did not lose power. We evacuated to another State park in Ft Lauderdale. It had cabins and a lodge that they usually rent to boy/girl scouts.

I loved the lodge! It had a full out restaurant kitchen. A few of hubby's park rangers would evacuate there with us. They would play cards or bored games with our children and I would cook the meals for everyone. (everyone would kick in for groceries)
    I had a lot of fun cooking in a restaurant kitchen with all the amenities!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread