Odds of getting a decent Nemesis from FT

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I ordered a few new goodies from FT and im hoping my luck continues.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1448300

ordered that nemesis, Im hoping the HCigar 3D RDA that I just ordered from ebay will fit it properly.

Along with the Nemesis, I ordered the Kayfun 3.1 es, a nano kit, a custom top kit, a hybrid adapter, the switch magnet set, PC Tank yellow full size and yellow small size clear plastic and the blue tube nemesis set along with a few different red drip tips. I wanted to have a few different options for it along with a superman theme :D .

Whats my odds of everything fitting and what manufacturer makes that version of the nemesis?

Last edited:

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
so I ordered a few new goodies from FT and im hoping my luck continues.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1448300

ordered that nemesis, Im hoping the HCigar 3D RDA that I just ordered from ebay will fit it properly.

Along with the Nemesis, I ordered the Kayfun 3.1 es, a nano kit, a custom top kit, a hybrid adapter, the switch magnet set, PC Tank yellow full size and yellow small size clear plastic and the blue tube nemesis set along with a few different red drip tips. I wanted to have a few different options for it along with a superman theme :D .

Whats my odds of everything fitting and what manufacturer makes that version of the nemesis?

I myself have been trying to figure out the answers to those kinds of questions.

Not understand what the nano kit is.

I know the hybrid kit is supposed to replace the top cap / 510 thread of a .. I guess 22 mm female threaded tube like the nemesis.
Sooner or later I'll probably do just what you did and just buy a bunch a pieces and hope they fit together.

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
I've got a Nemesis clone from FT and had very little issues with it. The switch sometimes works loose and starts to "stick" but it's a quick job to unscrew it and tighten the contact pin, and good as new. It looks ok, engraving is not as deep as the original - and the thing probably won't last as long as the real deal, but it works and it was cheap. Looks nice, too. Not tried any kits with it however. The threading is fine, not great, not bad. Overall, good for the money. As stated, you get what you pay for. It's functional and will tide me over until I can source and afford the real thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread