Trying to make it really easy for people to do something positive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The post that follows this one is intended to be something anyone can copy and paste into an email and send to their vendors.

Currently I am going from shop to shop and talking to vendors directly, but I don't have time to get to all of them.
So I decided to put this email together so I can send it them.

Then I realized that I could post it here and ANYONE can send it to ANY vendor.
I have asked for and received the blessing of CASAA on the tone and content of this email.

What I intend to do is call each shop and ask for an email address for the owner and send it to that address.
But you don't have to do that if you don't want to.
:)

Thanks!

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I am a member of a consumer activist group named CASAA that fights for the rights of vapers.
I am just one of over 18,000 such members.

I am contacting you with the hope of increasing their membership and the strength of our collective voices.

It's free to join, and takes only a minute or so...
Become a CASAA member

Below is a one-page document that outlines reasons for concern that every vendor should be aware of as it relates to the future of their business.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B01zUk1aSNToRTVISXMzTTExU2s/edit

The links below outline a strategy put together by CASAA for how the vaping world can best focus our efforts to affect the course of these regulations...
Overview of CASAA's Action Plan Regarding Proposed FDA Regulations
First Call to Action for FDA Proposed Regulations - Consumer Request for an Extension of Comment Period
CASAA: Second Call to Action for FDA Proposed Regulations - Consumer Comment on Paperwork Reduction Act

It is my hope that you would consider utilizing your customer email database to make them aware of the links above.

And if you would consider doing so, there are materials available from CASAA that can assist you in helping to direct your customers to join these efforts...

CASAA E-cigarette Information Cards

CASAAfoldedCard(2).jpg

CASAA Vendor Display Kit

1397514652569944786165.jpeg

It is my hope that the entire vaping world can join forces and work towards a future that is bright for vaping.
And I think that the best way to do that is one vaper at a time.

Thank you for your time and consideration...
And best of luck to you

Last edited by a moderator:

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Thanks DC2. I copied and pasted and it couldn't have been easier! Nice work:toast:

I am starting to wonder if maybe there would be a more effective subject line for this thread.

Is there a way to make a "sticky" and call the title something like "Let's Make Sure Our Vendors are Aware of CASAA" ??

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
You guys think this would be a more effective title?
Any other suggestions?

I can request to have the title changed if you guys think it's a good idea.

Let me know!
:)

I like Titles that have a Little Mystery in them. Where you Have to click on them to Find Out exactly what the Thread is about.

Something like...

Instead of Just Talking, I Decided to Do Something.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I would like to see this sticky. I just sent on out and plan to do more this week. I printed out several flyers last week and took them to local shops. Sending them an email that they can forward to their customer list will make it easier for them.

Outstanding job, DC!

Right On penguiness.

"From the Pain came the Dream
From the Dream came the Vision
From the Vision came the People
From the People came the Power
And From this Power... Came the Change"

peter gabriel - Fourteen Black Paintings, 1992

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I am starting to wonder if maybe there would be a more effective subject line for this thread.

You mean something like: Hey, ECF members, get off your A** before it's too late!!!

Note: good job BTW. As you know, I've already had some success going around to local vendors for CASAA. I'm going to pilfer some of your "online/farther away vendor" message and do the same thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread