Status
Not open for further replies.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    So I'm taking an informal poll:

How many people were able to score 45% off during either of the sales that offered it? They were the Mystery and Madness sales. I tried several times - I mean lots!!! - during both sales and never saw it come up, so I was wondering if it was offered when I was asleep (I live on the east coast). I was gonna stock up and take advantage of the 45%, but I never saw it:(

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Oh hey K9, the sales manager told me everyone's discount was tied to their account, so the sale was not like the wheel, where the discount changed.

Huh? So when I tried to order something, the discount was different each time I tried. So when I was being offered one discount, everyone else was being offered something different?

Stegle

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 26, 2010
    Portland,Oregon
    Thanks for answering dedi. Can't believe I can't get anyone to tell me if they got the 45% or not.

I tried 3 times and it was 10% each time.
    i don't post much but I read a lot. This group used to be very active, maybe they're all enjoying their Vapes too much.
    V4L needs to be a little more descriptive on the website about battery sizes, carto sizes and such.
    can anyone tell me of the four Dial a volts, which one moves up from the 3.5 ml smileomizer?

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I tried 3 times and it was 10% each time.
    i don't post much but I read a lot. This group used to be very active, maybe they're all enjoying their Vapes too much.
    V4L needs to be a little more descriptive on the website about battery sizes, carto sizes and such.
    can anyone tell me of the four Dial a volts, which one moves up from the 3.5 ml smileomizer?

Hi Stegle, you can use both sizes of smileo's with any/all of the DAV's. I used to use the 3.5 ml, but now I use the bigger ones cuz I don't have to refill as often. Most of the helpful old-timers no longer frequent this forum anymore.

Never did find anyone that said they were able to get 45% - I think it was all advertising, never a reality.

Stegle

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 26, 2010
    Portland,Oregon
    Hey Stegle,

Like K9 said, all Dial-A-Volts work with both size Smileomizers. But if you want it to fit flush, then small, med., and large take the 3.5ml small Smileomizer and the XL battery takes the 6ml large Smileomizer.

I knew that you could intermix but your answer is what I feel should also be in the description on the site. Thanks for the answer Audrey.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.V4L.com
    OK, I want it to make sense! :)

Maybe we ought to put this in a chart?

This is what it says on the Vapor Zeus battery pages:
    The XL Vapor Zeus battery (1300mAh) has a larger circumference than its Medium (900mAh), and Small (650mAh) counterparts. The XL Vapor Zeus battery is the same width as the large Smileomizer, just as the Medium and Small Vapor Zeus batteries are with the small Smileomizer.

This is what it says on the Smileomizer pages:
    The Large Smileomizers have a wider diameter than the Small Smileomizers. The Large Smileomizers have the same width as the XL Vapor Zeus Batteries and XL Dial-A-Volt Batteries, while the Small Smileomizers have the same width as the Small and Medium Vapor Zeus Batteries and Small, Medium, and Large Dial-A-Volt Batteries.

Thanks for your help. If you have questions, I'm sure other people do too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread