How to Donate to CASAA (www.casaa.org/donate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Bump for the cause:)

Thanks, Tepid - we're interested in what you can find out! :)

Just so people know, you don't have to create a PayPal account to donate. You can bypass the PayPal account and use a credit or debit card. When you click the "Donate" button on the CASAA site (on the first screen you see after that) there is a link on the lower left side (just above the credit card symbols) that says "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue." Just click the "Continue" link and you can pay without using PayPal!

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
It'd be nice if they sent a thank you note to those that have contributed. I appreciate ALL that they are doing but they should have an automatic "Thank you" reply to contributions.

We haven't figured out yet how to generate an automatic thank you, so we do them manually. We typically do them once a month, and this month we're a bit behind. I just got the download of the donations for April last week, and I honestly haven't had a moment to sit down and do it.

We are going to have to figure out a way of handling this better that doesn't involve quite as many man hours.

In the meanwhile, we're very much hoping that folks will be patient. To say we are swamped right now would be a bit of an understatement. :(

LakeshoreLady

Sep 13, 2013
W. Michigan
Wanted to let you know I renewed my donation. I only stopped my recurring donation because I had an issue with my Paypal account. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate what you do and let you know why my donation stopped for a few months.

Also JustJulie - if people want to do monthly donations, just tell them to click for that option on Paypal. It pops up to the the right of the box where you input your donation.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Wanted to let you know I renewed my donation. I only stopped my recurring donation because I had an issue with my Paypal account. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate what you do and let you know why my donation stopped for a few months.

Also JustJulie - if people want to do monthly donations, just tell them to click for that option on Paypal. It pops up to the the right of the box where you input your donation.

Thanks for the information on making recurring donations. I set mine up so long ago that I honestly can't remember what I did. :?:

And an especially big thank you to you, and all the other CASAA members, who generously donate. Whether it's $5, $10, $20, $50--or more--we don't take a penny of it for granted. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread