VaporBomb: Red Bomb (Red Bull flavor) - 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey everyone...

Just got my first order of juice in from VaporBomb, and I'm friggin' stoked!! While I ordered a couple bottles of their Camtel tobacco flavor, that wasn't what I really was concerned with...The real treat for me: Red Bull flavored juice!!

All liquids were ordered at 12mg strength, 60%VG/40%PG, 5ml/bottle. Flavors were tested in a freshly-cleaned carto, with a fully-charged battery.

Flavor - 5 of 5: This stuff tastes **exactly** like a Red Bull, spot-on. I drink a lot of Red Bull, I know that flavor like the back of my hand, and this is it!

Throat Hit - 4 of 5: Maybe I'm being picky here, but I like stuff that hits kinda harsh in the back of my throat, and the Red Bomb isn't really hard in the TH category. It hits good enough that I knew I was getting a good hit, but not overwhelming like I like it.

Vapor - 5 of 5: This stuff makes clouds, 'nuff said. I'm kinda glad I screwed up and accidentally ordered it 60% VG instead of the 60% PG that I had initially planned on, because the rolling smog is soooo nice. On a single hit, the output is like that of an analog drag. Double-hit it, and there's vapor everywhere! :D

Miscellaneous: Really love the company...They have a live customer-service person that will not only help you with whatever's on the site, but general vaping questions, too. Thanks to the live chat thingie, I didn't have to worry about accidentally forgetting to note that I wanted one of my Camtels in menthol in the special instructions box. I asked him if he would fix it, and sure enough: I got my order just as I wanted it.

They also packed in a little packet of cartridge filler stuffs, and a 5ml bottle of Blueberry juice, in the same VG/PG concoction as the rest of the stuff I ordered (which I am in love with...I could vape this stuff all day long!!! Even the girlfriend loves it, wants me to make her a carto with it!), which is pretty damn cool in my book. It's not like these guys *have* to give out free stuff, what they sell's good enough advertising as-is...but I'm glad they did, because the blueberry stuff is yummy!

OK, there it is, my first review. Will *definitely* be ordering from VaporBomb again! While I'm on the subject: any of y'all know of a juice maker that makes Monster-flavored juice??? I want some of that, too!! :D

dave5

Mar 17, 2010
Fort Worth
They also packed in a little packet of cartridge filler stuffs, and a 5ml bottle of Blueberry juice, in the same VG/PG concoction as the rest of the stuff I ordered (which I am in love with...I could vape this stuff all day long!!! Even the girlfriend loves it, wants me to make her a carto with it!), which is pretty damn cool in my book. It's not like these guys *have* to give out free stuff, what they sell's good enough advertising as-is...but I'm glad they did, because the blueberry stuff is yummy!
Thanks for the review of the redbull flavored liquid, I was very curious about it. I also ordered from vaporbomb.com. I ordered about 6 bottles of differant PG/VG ratios as I hadn't tried anything but 100% PG. My favorite though is thier blueberry. I was lucky enough to catch it when i was thier flavor of the week. A 30ml bottle for only 10 bucks! Plus I also got the free filler, tweezers, and 2 5ml bottles, one marshmellow(tastes like marshmellow) and one apple(havn't tried it yet) Point I'm getting at is you can't go wrong with vaporbomb.com

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
I don't think so...At least they don't specify it on the website. I've vaped a good bit of it since, only rush I got was from the nic. Would be awesome if it was caffeinated! Inhaled caffeine FTW!!! :D

One can only dream. ;)

Thanks for the review. I'm going to have to give this stuff a shot at some point. I'm a fan of red bull myself. Now only if there was a Jager bomb flavor.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Thanks for the review of the redbull flavored liquid, I was very curious about it. I also ordered from vaporbomb.com. I ordered about 6 bottles of differant PG/VG ratios as I hadn't tried anything but 100% PG. My favorite though is thier blueberry. I was lucky enough to catch it when i was thier flavor of the week. A 30ml bottle for only 10 bucks! Plus I also got the free filler, tweezers, and 2 5ml bottles, one marshmellow(tastes like marshmellow) and one apple(havn't tried it yet) Point I'm getting at is you can't go wrong with vaporbomb.com

Hey, I'm wanting to get some apple-flavored stuff...Let me know how good it is once you try it! :)

And yeah, LOVE VaporBomb...Their stuff is amazing. I've finally used the Camtel I bought from there: makes the same vapor as the BB/Red Bull, throat hit's a smidgen better...But the taste leaves room for desire. On the positive, I found that mixing it 1:1 with some Dekang Menthol that I had lying around (same strength nic, PG base), one gets a BAD-... vape! Think of it like this: you get the smog output of VaporBomb stuff, and the TH of that cheap Dekang stuff!! Now, the flavor isn't the best thing out there, but the mixture of the two definitely yields a much better flavor than either liquid has on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread