Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Attempting to cut the nicotine down to 3mg from 6mg and I'm wondering if anyone else has done it. Thoughts? How hard was it compared with let's say 12 to 6?
Personally I'm comfortably vaping 6mg from 12 for about 2 months now and love it. Flavors IMO are shining and the nicotine loss never bothered me. Dripping helped a ton at that switch so I'm hoping it'll he a easy move.
From the beginning I was a 12mg vaper. Here and there I'd vape an 18mg but over 2 years I was at 12mg.
It's not going to be a full transformation to 3 but half and half. I just can't afford to keep cutting everything I have so...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Milkhoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Austin
I'm only down to 8mg, came down from 12mg and the throat hit was so soft I started adding 5% PG to my previously all VG juice, and lowered the amount of water. It helped, that's the killer for me, how less nic feels like air until I'm used to it, so I think this will be my trick from now on. Drop and add PG till I don't need it, go back to all VG and get used to that, drop again.

Giraut

Moved On
Dec 6, 2013
Attempting to cut the nicotine down to 3mg from 6mg and I'm wondering if anyone else has done it. Thoughts? How hard was it compared with let's say 12 to 6?

One of my friend has done it. She quit smoking with 12 mg juice (no problem), then cut down to 6 mg (still no problem), then switched to nic-free (BIG problem: she started craving and feeling fidgety), then raised her nic level to 3 mg (problem solved).

She says 3 mg is enough for her to feel good and get enough throat hit. At 0 mg, she feels "something's missing" and the difference is dramatic. So yeah, if it works for her, it should work for you too.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Day 1 at 3mg .. Not really day 1 since I'm not going 3mg exclusive.
3mg 100vg is satisfying my demands just like I hoped. Been at it since 7pm last night and once I run thru my extensive supplies of 6mg I might just go all in.
Being I have about 2000ml of diy 6mg in the freezer, I can double my holdings if I successfully cut down.
Even more so if I attempt 1.5 :0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread