• I NEVER vape zero-nic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilibet

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Virginia
I make many of my own juices and usually vape low nicotine (6 - 10mg). Occasionally, especially late at night when I tend to vape mindlessly and constantly, primarily just for the flavor, I'll go with 0 nicotine.

I can't get Everclear here in Virginia but I often add a few drops of 151 rum to add a little kick.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
not me, although that should be the goal for all smokers.

Well I wouldn't want to tell anyone else what their goal should be personally, no offense, - I speak only for myself - and I sometimes use 0 nic, if the flavor is strong I usually don't notice its not got any nic in it; surprising that is, at least to me I figured it would be totally different.
Other times I have my 12mg nic juices - really depends what flavor I want to vape (and some I only have in zero nic lol).

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I'm just starting to mix some 0-nic into my routine. I started at 24mg and have gradually cut down to 6mg, but I vape a lot more than I did in the beginning. I think I am becoming much more sensitive to nicotine. I have a stash of higher-mg cartomizers that I am trying to slowly work through, and they make me loopy now.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Nico,

It's always, or sometimes, or never. You have to decide whether your testing qualifies as 'sometimes' or not.

Maybe if you sit down and watch TV vaping, and that session was on 0 nic testing a new flavor, and you do that once or twice a week, then it's 'sometimes'. But if you pick up a +nic cart straightaway after, and/or you only do that 0 nic flavor test every couple of weeks, you should probably put 'never', as it doesn't count for much.

We just wanted to try and get an idea of the rough percentage of people in each group. It seems likely that respondents are likely to be in any of the groups so the percentages might be reasonably accurate.

I don't do research or statistics of this type so there are likely to be many influences not factored in, though. For example one of those might be that people who use zero nic might soon cease vaping, as it seems more likely that such people would stop than those using say 12mg nic. And if they stop, they might well withdraw from ECF - so that the number of people using zero nic is therefore under-represented.

To me it's of interest to see these numbers and until somebody comes up with a real clinical trial result (which would be at least a 3-year study), these are the numbers we've got, and it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
I see roly...well since I very rarely create new concoctions I put down never. After I watched my dad die struggling to get air two years ago from emphysema, I quit smoking after 35 years because I didn't want to go out like that. I went to just puffing on filtered cigars to get my nic...then I found vaping. I have quit smoking a few years back for about a year and a half, and did it cold turkey no problem. But...I found I function much better with nic...and I have proven this to myself on several occasions. So no matter how unfortunate for you all I'm gonna be here a while.8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread