Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I was hoping someone would start up another, but I guess Im the ONLY one that really truely loves them :)

img-084_zps8bd65367.jpg

img-101_zpsa28029e2.jpg

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Okay, here is my "mock up " of how I envision the solid tube on ELA to look like. This is just MY hopeful vision. Its not a "hey, do it this way" I hope this does not offend any one. :)

ELA-sollidtube_zpsc03b2099.jpg

As long as we're dreaming, older Super-Ts had these really cool angled vent holes drilled through the thicker part of the body. I want some of those!

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
Okay, here is my "mock up " of how I envision the solid tube on ELA to look like. This is just MY hopeful vision. Its not a "hey, do it this way" I hope this does not offend any one. :)

ELA-sollidtube_zpsc03b2099.jpg

Looks like a P+ with a different cap. I still say, just buy a P+ LOL! :wub:

sdogre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Calgary, Canada/ Kenedy,Texas
If you ever decide you want one, just let me know! I have a Satin one and prefer the polished look. We could just trade.

I might just take you up on that, give me a day or 2 to mull it over, I just finished getting the slant tops and flat button for my other polished lol

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
I was appalled to learn that our ELA's have now been cloned. I emailed David last night,and let him know someone was up to no good. If you have a facebook Carolyn Carter I believe her name is is not only aiding in the importation, but also the sale of a product that bears a U.S Patient. Which anyone that follows things of this nature U.S law enforcement is on a mission to stop. Hana Modz is also doing something of this nature, which I applaud. An American citizen willfully aiding the importation of fake goods especially American products chaps my hide, and I will not stand for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread