VaporMoon & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
We would like to make this thread the Official Thread for...

VaporMoon.com & The Saber Touch mod.

If you are unfamiliar with us and The Saber Touch, here is a link to our YouTube Page:

YouTube - TheSirLawrence's Channel

You can go there and see all the updates in our Videos.

I wanted to set this post for people to share their thoughts and questions about the products we have. We will constantly monitor this thread to help anyone with anything they have questions on. This is where we will post updates and sales and contests that we may have.

I want to thank everyone for the fantastic response we've had for The Saber Touch.

Here are some key point about The Saber Touch...

The Saber Touch Was Designed With Safety & Durability In Mind.
With A Solid State Touch Activated Switch That Will Outlast Any Push Button Switch. It Was Designed & Tested By Many People & Electrical Engineers To Obtain Optimal Performance. Because This Device Is Assembled To Order, It Usually Ships Within 3-5 Business Days.

We use the best materials in making The Saber Touch...

- Locally Machined In Maryland, USA
- All Handcrafted Per Order
- 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Solid Brass Detailed Caps
- Durable Electronics
- Uses A 510 Battery Connector (use adapters for different atomizers)
- Sealed Top For Safety & To Prevent Damage From Atomizer Leaks
- An Ergonomically Placed Touch Contact Pad
- NO Push Button To Break Down - Solid State Circuitry
- Takes Just The Slightest Touch!
- Under Voltage Battery Protection!
- Will Not Activate Accidentally!
- Contact Spring Designed To Collapse In Case Of Battery Failure!
- 2 Battery Vents For Safety (one on each side of base)
Comes in 2 Finishes:
- Shiny Aluminum
- Satin Black Powder Coat

Comes in Different Voltage Options:
- 3.7v / 6v (uses 1- 18650 3.7v battery or 2- rcr123a 3v batteries)
- 5v Regulated (uses 2- 16340 3.6v batteries) The regulator gives a steady 5v of vaping power.

- ALWAYS Use Safe, Good Quality Batteries That This Device Was Designed For!

So please feel free to post any questions you may have for us.

Thank you all,
Sir Lawrence

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Will high drain IMR 16340 3.7 volt LiMN batteries work for the 5 volt version?

Will 16340 3.6 volt li-ion batteries work for the 5 volt version?
As long as they are 16340 size, the voltage really doesn't matter as long as each battery is above 3.6v. I have used 16340 Li-ion 3.7v batts and it works like a champ. Try to stay away from rcr123a 3v batts... they just don't have enough power to get the vape throat hits you want out of a 5v regulated mod, IMO. I can only state what the unit was designed to use. This unit will handle 60v and 12amps... Just PLEASE make sure you put the batteries positive end first. That is why we put labels inside the mod for battery polarity and size.

And PLEASE use good quality batteries... we can only tell you what to use... it's up to the user to follow the instructions for safety in vaping.

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Just throwing this idea out there...

What about having a Color Of The Month on The Saber Touch?
The caps would still be brass, but the body, instead of shiny silver or satin black, it would be the New Color.

Or, to have a color chart where the person could pick out what color they would like. The problem with this is it may take a little longer to be shipped.

Let me know.

Oh, and soon, we will be carrying atty battery adapters so that you can use a 801, 302, and 901 on your Saber Touch.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I like the option of color choice, but not on a monthly basis. The monthly thing is likely to have people holding off on buying until their favorite color is up and may have moved on to another mod in the meantime. Just let people know that certain colors will delay the shipping of their order but let them choose.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I like the option of color choice, but not on a monthly basis. The monthly thing is likely to have people holding off on buying until their favorite color is up and may have moved on to another mod in the meantime. Just let people know that certain colors will delay the shipping of their order but let them choose.
I do think that is better... what I need to do is to work it out with a powder coating shop to supply me with their color charts and just let people choose. It may make shipping the mod at least a week or more, but if a person likes a certain color, it is still shorter than waiting a month or more for a mod.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
That sounds really good, already waiting on my blue!
I was going to make myself a blue one too! I made some very bright shiny red ones when my wife wanted that color... it's a little too bright for me though, so I have about 10 left of those.
When we make a run of a color, we normally do about 15 at a time.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
You should post a pic of the red ones you have, betcha you'd sell them pretty fast!
I didn't like the color too much, but yea, you might be right. Lots of people like really bright colors. Maybe I'll just post a pic on this thread to see if anyone likes them.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Add as many colours as you see fit, but none will look any better than the black w/brass one already up on site.
Thank you... I must agree. I just love both the silver and black. My silver one is the 3.7v/6v, and my black one is the 5v. I guess it's my age, but I like the "classy" look instead of the neon looking colors, but hey, everyone is different!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread